• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

11 minutes ago, cals said:

He should have just had him shot. They didn't have to kill 9 other people and ruin a plane. 

Other than maybe the pilot I'm guessing if you are on a small plane with dude they were probably pieces of shit as well. 

53 minutes ago, cals said:

He should have just had him shot. They didn't have to kill 9 other people and ruin a plane. 

Come on Cals, Putin has a reputation to hold up. This is KGB shit, you have to overkill to make the kill meaningful. You can't just toss this guy over a balcony and say, looks like he slipped. That's for the rich guys that weren't paying their monthlies. A traitor needs to burn and with as many traitors as you can group in one place. Planes are cheap, fear is priceless. 

15 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I don't think anyone will be starting a revolution in Russia for a while.

The only wild card I see if this is all legitimate and true is Wagner. How do they feel about this and what do they do now? Should be interesting to see it play out.

54 minutes ago, cals said:

Again, I miss the days when Republicans hated the Russians and weren't a bunch of anti-war pussies.

Give me an 80's Republican any day over these sissies. 

Nothing we’ve done in Ukraine takes courage. Courage would have handed the Chinese their ass for covid and brought vlad to the negotiation table. Right now we still look like not only pussies but also foolish. 

22 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Nothing we’ve done in Ukraine takes courage. Courage would have handed the Chinese their ass for covid and brought vlad to the negotiation table. Right now we still look like not only pussies but also foolish. 

100,000 dead Russians might disagree.