• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I wonder what parts of your brain must be missing to be someone who admires Putin or Tucker.

Does it have to be admiration? Shouldn't we be interested in what Putin has to say, unfiltered through the Cold War mindset of the Rachel Maddows of the world?

Anyhow, I watched the interview. Putin didn't say anything I hadn't already heard from actual journalists like Max Blumenthal and Glenn Greenwald (i.e. not MSM propagandists) - at least as far as Ukraine is concerned. He reiterated what smart people already knew: that the Cold War never ended for the CIA and Western elites, and that this war started in 2014, not 2022. He reiterated that the CIA destroyed Nordstream and Boris Johnson nixed a peace deal a month after the war started, on Washington's orders. 

The interesting stuff, though, was him talking about the changing world and America's unwillingness to adapt to it.

I'd probably skip the first half hour or so, unless you're interested in the intricacies of Medieval Russian history. 

Edited by Angelsjunky

5 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Does it have to be admiration? Shouldn't we be interested in what Putin has to say, unfiltered through the Cold War mindset of the Rachel Maddows of the world?

Anyhow, I watched the interview. Putin didn't say anything I hadn't already heard from actual journalists like Max Blumenthal and Glenn Greenwald (i.e. not MSM propagandists) - at least as far as Ukraine is concerned. He reiterated what smart people already knew: that the Cold War never ended for the CIA and Western elites, and that this war started in 2014, not 2022. He reiterated that the CIA destroyed Nordstream and Boris Johnson nixed a peace deal a month after the war started, on Washington's orders. 

The interesting stuff, though, was him talking about the changing world and America's unwillingness to adapt to it.

I'd probably skip the first half hour or so, unless you're interested in the intricacies of Medieval Russian history. 

All these world leaders are total assholes, and no, I don't give a rip what any of them have to say.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

D2DBAC44-924E-42AF-B495-A294492BD99B.thumb.jpeg.2dd084c79629f93fcc9fdcdbdceaa688.jpeg.459bc2813f05c2bef53b1e556aabb304.jpeg

@mmc you can throw emojis around but of the two of is I'm the one that has lived in Russia and has an ex-wife that had her hotel room thrown down by Putin's minions. 

I'm sure you are much more well versed than I am hiding out in your parent's basement spending your life on Twitter.

22 hours ago, St1ck said:

@mmc you can throw emojis around but of the two of is I'm the one that has lived in Russia and has an ex-wife that had her hotel room thrown down by Putin's minions. 

I'm sure you are much more well versed than I am hiding out in your parent's basement spending your life on Twitter.

That’s some Donald Trump shit. 

9 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

I wonder how many people fell for Putin's., "well Ukraine wasnt a country 120 years ago, according to me, so they dont deserve to be a country now" schtick

He was rightly pointing out that the Ukrainian people have more ties to Russia (and also Hungary) than they do to the relatively recent entity called "Ukraine." 

I don't think he cares if Ukraine is Ukraine or part of the Russian Federation. I think he cares that Ukraine isn't a neo-Nazi satellite of NATO.

There could be many causes to this conflict but a big one happened to be the Ukrainian parliament wanting to open trade with the EU and Russia pressuring their president not to do it. He doesn’t want Ukraine to be a satellite state to the west. That’s fine but we know he wants them to be a satellite to Russia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_of_Dignity

Also Putin in this interview said Poland was being uncooperative with Hitler so that’s why he had to invade. I had no idea Hitler was the true victim on September 1st, 1939.

Convenient since the Soviet Union helped carve up Poland with Germany.

Once again the libs and not libs find common ground. Little Z is every bit as evil as Putin. He just lacks the capabilities so he funds his oppressive regime with our money.  Meanwhile, China is still the elephant in the room and the uniparty, libs, and not libs refuse to engage the 25meter target.