• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Just now, Kotchman said:

China is still the elephant in the room. 

We will get to our proxy war with them soon enough.  Right now we are softening up their best bud.

It's kind of like beating up Taylor before going after Pritch.  Or beating up nobody before going after Blarg. 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Nothing we’ve done in Ukraine takes courage. Courage would have handed the Chinese their ass for covid and brought vlad to the negotiation table. Right now we still look like not only pussies but also foolish. 

Just curious, what would Ukraine give up in negotiations in your opinion? Would it be land? Don't join NATO? NATO I get but I wouldn't tell them they have to concede more of their country than what was already taken back in 2014. I think it does get overlooked that this has been going on since 2014 with Crimea and then Donbas. Ukraine wasn't happy about it then and obviously not now. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Just curious, what would Ukraine give up in negotiations in your opinion? Would it be land? Don't join NATO? NATO I get but I wouldn't tell them they have to concede more of their country than what was already taken back in 2014. I think it does get overlooked that this has been going on since 2014 with Crimea and then Donbas. Ukraine wasn't happy about it then and obviously not now. 

Honestly, Ukraine doesn’t really have any negotiating strength. They either accept what we negotiate or go at it alone until they lose everything. Our best bet now is a return to the 2014 border as Russia isn’t about to surrender.

It’s just odd the same establishment bastards on both sides were around when they convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes. Same bastards were in power and didn’t do shit as Russia advanced in 2014. Now they’re trying to convince us justice and world domination is only possible by liberating the Ukrainian Nazis. 

I’m not totally against a war but we’re putting Ukraine ahead of America. We don’t defend our border. China is setting up shop in Cuba and our answer is to keep padding little Zs pocket. If we want to fight, Biden needs to find his Colin Powell and make the case for war.  Show me how Putin is the greatest threat to American liberty. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Honestly, Ukraine doesn’t really have any negotiating strength. They either accept what we negotiate or go at it alone until they lose everything. Our best bet now is a return to the 2014 border as Russia isn’t about to surrender.

It’s just odd the same establishment bastards on both sides were around when they convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes. Same bastards were in power and didn’t do shit as Russia advanced in 2014. Now they’re trying to convince us justice and world domination is only possible by liberating the Ukrainian Nazis. 

I’m not totally against a war but we’re putting Ukraine ahead of America. We don’t defend our border. China is setting up shop in Cuba and our answer is to keep padding little Zs pocket. If we want to fight, Biden needs to find his Colin Powell and make the case for war.  Show me how Putin is the greatest threat to American liberty. 

I don't disagree with some of the things you mentioned. I just don't want the U.S. dictating what Ukraine has to give up in order to get future aid because when you appease a person like Putin, he's never going to appeased. Plus I just don't want the U.S. involved with other countries telling them what they should or shouldn't do as far as giving up their lands. We have too much of a history of that, especially recent history. 

From what we have seen of Russia, even if they did take Ukraine, they showed their hand and I truly don't think they are a threat to the rest of Western Europe. 

Having said that, if we need to cut off Ukraine, there might be a few other countries that we have given billions to over the last several decades for their defense that might need to fend for themselves as well. Including one in the Middle East. They are much more capable at this point to do so than Ukraine. I think if we have a problem with what we give to Ukraine, we should be consistent with what we do for others as well. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I don't disagree with some of the things you mentioned. I just don't want the U.S. dictating what Ukraine has to give up in order to get future aid because when you appease a person like Putin, he's never going to appeased. Plus I just don't want the U.S. involved with other countries telling them what they should or shouldn't do as far as giving up their lands. We have too much of a history of that, especially recent history. 

From what we have seen of Russia, even if they did take Ukraine, they showed their hand and I truly don't think they are a threat to the rest of Western Europe. 

Having said that, if we need to cut off Ukraine, there might be a few other countries that we have given billions to over the last several decades for their defense that might need to fend for themselves as well. Including one in the Middle East. They are much more capable at this point to do so than Ukraine. I think if we have a problem with what we give to Ukraine, we should be consistent with what we do for others as well. 

I don’t disagree with foreign aid. There is a time and place for assisting people in need. We’ve turned aid into perpetual dependency world wide. Nato doesn’t pay their fair share. It’s time for South Korea and many others to support themselves. I support Israel but I admit that’s a purely religious belief of mine. 

We should relook our prison spending as well. I was looking at some numbers the other day that aren’t all inclusive. That said we spent 100k on Hassan the fort hood shooter last year. Law abiding working Americans are truly the last thing this government is concerned about. 

Mike pence 

33 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t disagree with foreign aid. There is a time and place for assisting people in need. We’ve turned aid into perpetual dependency world wide. Nato doesn’t pay their fair share. It’s time for South Korea and many others to support themselves. I support Israel but I admit that’s a purely religious belief of mine. 

We should relook our prison spending as well. I was looking at some numbers the other day that aren’t all inclusive. That said we spent 100k on Hassan the fort hood shooter last year. Law abiding working Americans are truly the last thing this government is concerned about. 

Mike pence 

Just do what Russia did.  Empty the prisons, recruit them into the Wagner group, and tell them whatever land they control, that's their new pardon land.  Kill 10 birds with one stone.  At least that's my conspiracy theory of what's happening over there.  Of course you know, it would never happen here.  People and activists would rather spend life in club fed at 100k a year on the taxpayers dime.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Just do what Russia did.  Empty the prisons, recruit them into the Wagner group, and tell them whatever land they control, that's their new pardon land.  Kill 10 birds with one stone.  At least that's my conspiracy theory of what's happening over there.  Of course you know, it would never happen here.  People and activists would rather spend life in club fed at 100k a year on the taxpayers dime.

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I’m not a fan of using prisoners as soldiers. They’re just too undisciplined and dishonest. There is a lot of labor they can perform. Our post has high grass and weeds despite 600 capable inmates. We spend a million a year just on grass not counting soldier labor hours. The politicians have significantly reduced the labor inmates can perform.  Every single inmate gets free healthcare while we have honorable veterans and Americans doing without. 

Gov waste is a huge problem. Got in an argument with a Colonel the other day. I denied his request for 100k worth of gym equipment. Convinced the General to let me turn the unit inside out. Found millions of dollars of excess supplies and equipment. A few more million in equipment not properly accounted for. As it turns out, the unit had a million in excess of the identical gym equipment that they attempted to purchase. 

Funny we mention doing without healthcare. I remember a certain president making an effort on this and while it was pretty misguided and doomed to fail of its own merits, the incoming regime chose to gut it completely then spend the next 4 yeas doing absoposolutely fucking nothing about it and now his replacement has continued the nothing doing to a new level

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Any of the pro-war posters on here willing to refute this argument? Aside from St1ck’s unfunny gifs, cal’s unfunny midget jokes and Cramp’s geriatric rambling nonsense (those were all invites for replies).

I'm not pro-war but I will say that other than maybe Rand there isn't anyone on either side who gives half a fuck about deficit spending. Their marching orders are to funnel every possible penny to their donor/owners then go try to make the mental midgets who keep them in power fight each other instead of worry about things like fiscal responsibility and the shafting of future generations

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Any of the pro-war posters on here willing to refute this argument? Aside from St1ck’s unfunny gifs, cal’s unfunny midget jokes and Cramp’s geriatric rambling nonsense (those were all invites for replies).

rand-paul.gif