• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

8 hours ago, cals said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  You’re the only one with a pragmatic position on this but every other right winger here has nonsensically toed the Newsmax line that Ukraine doesn’t deserve our help.  

As I’ve shared before, I had testicles the size of golf balls and a scrotum the size of a softball and I like my conservatives to be men with balls, not pussies doing what Trump or a news channel tells them to do.  

We’re America.  The free democracies of Europe are our allies.  As much as Trump has poisoned the brains of the extreme right, we do not favor dictatorships.  And we have huge balls and will swing them in any direction we want.  

Yes, I’m not totally against helping Ukraine. I want us to play to win. It’s hard to justify that we’re defending democracy in Ukraine when we basically just bent over with our stance on Taiwan. This administration is pretty comfortable with the dictators in Latin America as well. I’d like to see Biden secure our border , dominate Latin America, and destroy China. 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Your side is running away.  That must sting.  I’m saying I feel bad for you.

Haha! Fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia equally. At least the war will be over and we won’t piss away billions. Oh who am I kidding? We’ll figure out a way piss away billions anyway. 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Haha! Fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia equally. At least the war will be over and we won’t piss away billions. Oh who am I kidding? We’ll figure out a way piss away billions anyway. 

Again, it sucks mostly for me and your dad, people who pay a lot in taxes.  For you and Taylor and @Make Angels Great Again, the effect of the support to Ukraine is minimal.  Maybe you boys should sit this argument out.

While comical, I don’t believe that destabilizing a nuclear nation is necessarily a win. What pro nato leader is positioned to lead Russia? Do we seriously believe China would stand by and allow a pro nato Russia ? This is a huge setback and embarrassment for Putin. Let’s not be foolish and assume China isn’t on top of this situation. They will dictate the situation in Moscow and you can bet Putin isn’t being replaced with Winston Churchill. Personally I believe Putin survives and the timeline is the only change in the defeat and or treaty in Ukraine. 

Now we find out that 6 billion dollar accounting error ended up in Prigs pockets. Old prigs took our money and leveraged Russia at the same time. It don’t look good for Ukraine. Ball is in Biden’s court. Is he going to fight to win or continue the current money laundering operation?