• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to get Dog the Bounty Hunter on this.

International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin | Washington Examiner

The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Russian President Vladimir Putin over the war in Ukraine.

The ICC announced the warrant on Friday and said he was “allegedly responsible for the war crime of unlawful deportation of population (children) and that of unlawful transfer of population (children) from occupied areas of Ukraine to the Russian Federation.”

Wonder why he has done a 180 from when he was in Congress.

Ron DeSantis wanted to send weapons to Ukraine when he was a congressman -- as a presidential hopeful he questions US involvement - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/26/politics/ron-desantis-supported-ukraine-russia-kfile/index.html

"We in the Congress have been urging the president, I've been, to provide arms to Ukraine. They want to fight their good fight. They're not asking us to fight it for them. And the president has steadfastly refused. And I think that that's a mistake," said DeSantis.

"I think that when someone like [Russian President Vladimir] Putin sees Obama being indecisive, I think that whets his appetite to create more trouble in the area. And I think if we were to arm the Ukrainians, I think that would send a strong signal to him that he shouldn't be going any further," he added.

21 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Ron DeSantis wanted to send weapons to Ukraine when he was a congressman -- as a presidential hopeful he questions US involvement - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/26/politics/ron-desantis-supported-ukraine-russia-kfile/index.html

"We in the Congress have been urging the president, I've been, to provide arms to Ukraine. They want to fight their good fight. They're not asking us to fight it for them. And the president has steadfastly refused. And I think that that's a mistake," said DeSantis.

"I think that when someone like [Russian President Vladimir] Putin sees Obama being indecisive, I think that whets his appetite to create more trouble in the area. And I think if we were to arm the Ukrainians, I think that would send a strong signal to him that he shouldn't be going any further," he added.

Good Ol' Meatball Ron. 

6 hours ago, St1ck said:

Yes this was around the time Biden joined aw libs in their support of ass fucking. This after he supported Doma in 96. 

• 1 month later...