• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

30 minutes ago, cals said:

The weirdest thing about you is I know you aren’t a moron.  And you’re genuinely a nice guy.  Phil doesn’t make fun of you for your anti-mask/hoarding masks thing or your anti-vax/panic attack positive test thing.  I do that.

Do you think anything is going to happen after the far right loonies of the new House investigate this?  Do you truly believe there is some smoking gun that implicates the elder Biden in something?  The cool thing is we’re gonna find out and my money is on no reporting by Fox, reporting of the nothing story by the FAKE NEWS LEFTIES and OAN claiming victory.

Phil just strikes me as the type of guy who thinks stocks and housing values will go up every year for the rest of his life because that’s just how things work. A true simpleton who has probably never delved into anything deeper than the first layer because he trusts his Charles Schwab rep. 

Lawyers are a lot like doctors. They’re very talented in their fields but they can’t see the forest through the trees. I’m sure you understand. 

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Phil just strikes me as the type of guy who thinks stocks and housing values will go up every year for the rest of his life because that’s just how things work. A true simpleton who has probably never delved into anything deeper than the first layer because he trusts his Charles Schwab rep. 

Lawyers are a lot like doctors. They’re very talented in their fields but they can’t see the forest through the trees. I’m sure you understand. 

lol, the only thing you delve into is some bot's twitter account and then copy and paste it.  That's all you got. 

this is going to be good. 

8 hours ago, cals said:

The weirdest thing about you is I know you aren’t a moron.  And you’re genuinely a nice guy.  Phil doesn’t make fun of you for your anti-mask/hoarding masks thing or your anti-vax/panic attack positive test thing.  I do that.

Do you think anything is going to happen after the far right loonies of the new House investigate this?  Do you truly believe there is some smoking gun that implicates the elder Biden in something?  The cool thing is we’re gonna find out and my money is on no reporting by Fox, reporting of the nothing story by the FAKE NEWS LEFTIES and OAN claiming victory.

We’ve seen enough already to know that Joe used his position in a pay to play energy deals. Im sure he didn’t pay taxes on all this money but they wouldn’t be the first politician not to pay taxes. The hunter picks may embarrass the family but it probably isn’t a security risk unless money or favors changed hand with foreign governments to keep these under wraps. The whole investigation is a waste of time now. The feds aren’t going to prosecute him and Dad holds the pardon card. The reps don’t have the votes to remove Joe from office and he isn’t going to resign. The reality is Mitch, Pelosi, The Clinton’s and many others have made a killing overseas and stateside using their political positions. China is the sole reason Mitch lost his virginity. The real crime is the FBI and media buried this story as it likely would have cost Biden the election if fully reported. 

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

What does the laptop from hell have to do with my views on the economy? Your attempt to connect the two makes no sense. 

And FWIW, I am an employment defense attorney. I represent companies - small and large - in all matters employment related. That necessarily requires me to have a decent understanding of economics, business, and the impact of law on business. I am not aloof, as you incorrectly surmise. 

And further, why are you bothered by Hunter Biden’s potentially shady dealings in Ukraine, but unfazed by the fact that the former U.S. President attempted to hold foreign aid hostage in exchange for receiving political dirt on his political opponent? If you can’t see the difference between the two, then you my friend are the one who can’t see the forest through the trees. 

46 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

We’ve seen enough already to know that Joe used his position in a pay to play energy deals. Im sure he didn’t pay taxes on all this money but they wouldn’t be the first politician not to pay taxes. The hunter picks may embarrass the family but it probably isn’t a security risk unless money or favors changed hand with foreign governments to keep these under wraps. The whole investigation is a waste of time now. The feds aren’t going to prosecute him and Dad holds the pardon card. The reps don’t have the votes to remove Joe from office and he isn’t going to resign. The reality is Mitch, Pelosi, The Clinton’s and many others have made a killing overseas and stateside using their political positions. China is the sole reason Mitch lost his virginity. The real crime is the FBI and media buried this story as it likely would have cost Biden the election if fully reported. 

American Beauty | Mimetic Margins

57 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Trump excusing at it's best there.  Good bot action. All true what you said but just add Trump in there somewhere between Mitch and the Clinton's.  Reason this taxes thing was no big deal to me and I would call it a stunt by the Dems. You should have any POTUS tax returns but I always imagined it wouldn't be much different than Mitch's or Pelosi's.  I would imagine AOC and MTG have already been trained in the tax code and it's advantages. Get his taxes, audit them, and if anything there you don't just release it to the public.  I already know you can't claim spray tan as a dependent. 

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

What does the laptop from hell have to do with my views on the economy? Your attempt to connect the two makes no sense. 

And FWIW, I am an employment defense attorney. I represent companies - small and large - in all matters employment related. That necessarily requires me to have a decent understanding of economics, business, and the impact of law on business. I am not aloof, as you incorrectly surmise. 

Have you ever faced off with @cals in court?  If you haven't, that's what I'm wishing for for 2023.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Trump excusing at it's best there.  Good bot action. All true what you said but just add Trump in there somewhere between Mitch and the Clinton's.  Reason this taxes thing was no big deal to me and I would call it a stunt by the Dems. You should have any POTUS tax returns but I always imagined it wouldn't be much different than Mitch's or Pelosi's.  I would imagine AOC and MTG have already been trained in the tax code and it's advantages. Get his taxes, audit them, and if anything there you don't just release it to the public.  I already know you can't claim spray tan as a dependent. 

I’m for full disclosure by politicians. Obama didn’t seal his transcripts because he got a c in algebra. The American people deserved to know if he claimed Kenyan citizenship to gain academic aid. 

47 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m for full disclosure by politicians. Obama didn’t seal his transcripts because he got a c in algebra. The American people deserved to know if he claimed Kenyan citizenship to gain academic aid. 

See you are just selling off your bot checklist.  I could have told you he was Kenyan who got a C in algebra. You are way behind the curve to be a successful bot at this point. 

42 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

See you are just selling off your bot checklist.  I could have told you he was Kenyan who got a C in algebra. You are way behind the curve to be a successful bot at this point. 

Don’t deflect. We finally got trumps tax returns and it’s time for every election sealed document to be released. 

18 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Leave Phil alone. Having met most of you, I can tell you that hands down Phil is the best looking guy on this website.