• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

Putin Sends Signal to West With Flight on Nuclear-Capable Bomber

The giant swing-wing plane, codenamed "Blackjacks" by military alliance NATO, is a modernised version of a Cold War-era bomber that the former Soviet Union would have deployed in the event of nuclear war to deliver weapons at long distances.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-02-22/putin-to-fly-on-modernised-russian-supersonic-strategic-bomber

On 2/21/2024 at 9:19 AM, gotbeer said:

When I first heard this story, I thought it was my neighbor. She was one of the rare Americans that was admitted to a prestigious ballerina program in Russia out of high school. She came back due to the rona, and I guess never went back due to the war. Her car has Texas plates. Moral of the story. She's a spy.

Never trust Texas plates. 

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

Putin Sends Signal to West With Flight on Nuclear-Capable Bomber

The giant swing-wing plane, codenamed "Blackjacks" by military alliance NATO, is a modernised version of a Cold War-era bomber that the former Soviet Union would have deployed in the event of nuclear war to deliver weapons at long distances.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-02-22/putin-to-fly-on-modernised-russian-supersonic-strategic-bomber

The average life expectancy for Russian males is 71.34 years. Putin has crossed over that number and hopefully the law of averages catches up with him. 

• 1 month later...

Obviously the Ukrainian attempts t take out the Crimea bridge have been unsuccessful using military weaponry. All they really need to do is put the Francis Scott Key Bridge assault plan into action. 

240326-francis-scott-key-bridge-ew-123p-

It is a pretty simple plan. Take over the bridge of a cargo ship and hit the full speed ahead on the way out of harbor. 

55 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Obviously the Ukrainian attempts t take out the Crimea bridge have been unsuccessful using military weaponry. All they really need to do is put the Francis Scott Key Bridge assault plan into action. 

It is a pretty simple plan. Take over the bridge of a cargo ship and hit the full speed ahead on the way out of harbor. 

4HFvS9.gif 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Did you make that up all by yourself or did you get help when you had to edit it?

• 4 weeks later...

Two months ago, Mike Johnson and Republicans shoot down the bill for funding Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan that had a hefty price tag of tens of billions of dollars and border security of $20 billion. 

Fast forward to a few days ago and Mike Johnston passes a bill to Israel, Ukraine and others but with no border security funding that I’m aware of. 

Am I missing something? 

20 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Two months ago, Mike Johnson and Republicans shoot down the bill for funding Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan that had a hefty price tag of tens of billions of dollars and border security of $20 billion. 

Fast forward to a few days ago and Mike Johnston passes a bill to Israel, Ukraine and others but with no border security funding that I’m aware of. 

Am I missing something? 

Did all of their donors get served?

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

Am I missing something? 

Don’t make Larry’s head explode.

6 hours ago, Kevin said:

Am I missing something? 

A meeting between Mike Johnson and the intelligence agencies who really run the country.