• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

On 1/26/2022 at 10:32 AM, Jay said:

is Ukraine considered an ally?

I've lost track.

Meh.... not sure how to define it.

Was there a few years ago. I think nother was there at the same time I was and we almost crossed paths.

We are there. But not sure how to explain it, because even I dont know

Essentially, we are "allies" because "we" dont want Russia doing anything crazy. As in, Ukraine doesnt want russia invading (at least a huge swath of it doesnt), we dont want russia getting stronger, so we are "allies"

But not actual alliance. 

Either way, they arent NATO.... dont want to see Russia do it, but in the end, its not our business (IMO)

That said.... im curious to see what the local NATO countries do... Poland is a wild card here to me...

White House.

Ukraine crisis: Nord Stream 2 pipeline could be axed, US warns

Reality.

Benefit.

“Even if a full disruption of Russian gas exports to the EU remains unlikely, officials and energy providers there have been making contingency plans,” analysts at Eurasia Group said.

For example, European utilities have increased orders of shipped liquefied natural gas cargoes over the Christmas and New Year period, chiefly from the U.S. and Qatar, which have around 100 cargoes scheduled to arrive in Europe in January alone. 

Going to war over Freedom once again.

Top cyber expert's grim warning about what may happen if US sanctions Russia

A top cybersecurity official Saturday warned that the U.S. is "already in a warfare state" with Russia and said it should prepare for cyberattacks coming out of Moscow.  

The U.S. and its NATO allies have promised to hit Russia with swift and severe economic sanctions should the Kremlin violate Ukraine’s sovereignty with a military-led incursion. 

AP News: U.S. says new intel shows Russia plotting false flag attack
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-business-europe-belarus-jens-stoltenberg-43c9151532de706a2edec5684dfcf07d

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said the scheme included production of a graphic propaganda video that would show staged explosions and use corpses and actors depicting grieving mourners.