• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has ESPN Gone Too Far? (Prince Fielder Shows off his Bat)

There are semi-naked glamour shots of Prince Fielder on ESPN.com today. Still no talk of GRich or the Angels.

I remember the days of SI Swimsuit edition, but now we got this.

Thanks Obama.

Edited by failos

Soooooooooo, you performed the website equivalent of getting the magazine and turning straight to the Fielder pics without looking for any other content?

I went to the MLB frontage–like I normally do during moments of extreme boredom–only to be greeted by Prince Fielder's largess–or in this case, largeass [sic]. 

I suppose I could have looked for Collin Cowgill pics for some of the dudes here. 

espn is only good for watching games and the 30 for 30 shows 

I mute their games. They have the worst broadcasters of any network, in my opinion.

30 for 30 is, indeed, awesome. I recently watched the one on the Detroit Pistons, but my personal favorite is the Vlade Divac one!

I mute their games. They have the worst broadcasters of any network, in my opinion.

30 for 30 is, indeed, awesome. I recently watched the one on the Detroit Pistons, but my personal favorite is the Vlade Divac one!

I was actually referring to cfb.

The best 30 for 30 is The Two Escobars, imo