• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Life sentence for drug dealing

You all should brush-up on your drug-law.  In California, first-time drug-offenders (users) get probation or drug-diversion after their initial booking-stay in jail.

Brandon, your argument is rather silly relating McDonalds and Rice Krispy treats as being as dangerous as Meth and Crack.  People much smarter than you and I have written our drug-laws that are signed-into law by mine and your elected officials.

You say Nate's been watching to many movies, then make some quote about a "Walter White"-type you know.  

Much of violent crime is bred out of the narco trade.  Dealers defend their stash and turf from rivals, and users commit crimes to support their habits with robberies and burglaries.  Many of these crimes yield the stolen weapons that are traded to dealers for drugs.

You all should brush-up on your drug-law.  In California, first-time drug-offenders (users) get probation or drug-diversion after their initial booking-stay in jail.

Brandon, your argument is rather silly relating McDonalds and Rice Krispy treats as being as dangerous as Meth and Crack.  People much smarter than you and I have written our drug-laws that are signed-into law by mine and your elected officials.

You say Nate's been watching to many movies, then make some quote about a "Walter White"-type you know.  

Much of violent crime is bred out of the narco trade.  Dealers defend their stash and turf from rivals, and users commit crimes to support their habits with robberies and burglaries.  Many of these crimes yield the stolen weapons that are traded to dealers for drugs.

Have you seen some of the laws on the books?  I'm not convinced people smarter than myself or Brandon write any of the laws.

Maybe smarter than you perhaps.  :)

I think it's silly you thik all processed and packaged food are made with no harmful or addictive chemicals.

Just browse the internet or pick up a health journal every now and then. I forget which candy or food, but there is something pumped with more addictive qualities than meth. Heck, some doctor just wrote about how harmful wheat is and properties put into foods that these companies have known all along to be addictive. It's nothing new.

I think it's silly you thik all processed and packaged food are made with no harmful or addictive chemicals.

Just browse the internet or pick up a health journal every now and then. I forget which candy or food, but there is something pumped with more addictive qualities than meth. Heck, some doctor just wrote about how harmful wheat is and properties put into foods that these companies have known all along to be addictive. It's nothing new.

This is so true.  I try and eat as healthy as I can but even fruit and vegetables are sprayed with something.  Monsanto is no worse than a cartel. I say legalize everything and it may start weeding some of us out. 

Ideally nothing should be banned, an organic society would just weed out the degeneracy (single moms, gays, drug addicts) culturally through disowning, shame, and violence when necessary. But society is no longer healthy, in fact it is dying, Nietzsche said that if something is falling, give it a push!

Edited by bakunin

To add to the above, all warning labels should be removed to help the process. Welfare ideally slashed so that those who cannot grow their own food starve, or be forced to create community and bring some damn dignity to their lives.

We have community that creates food for each other. Sorry it's not small enough for you. You are certainly welcome to grow organic beets in your little hamlet compound with 15 of your closest family members. I'll just eat the Honey Nut Cherrios from the grocery store.

You have corporations that produce feed for animals and gives you the byproduct. That is no community, I am talking about creating a nation or a society where the  interests of a people are worked for, and that includes laboring for food. Our unsustainable farming practices are coming to s tipping point, sooner rather than later.

Ideally nothing should be banned, an organic society would just weed out the degeneracy (single moms, gays, drug addicts) culturally through disowning, shame, and violence when necessary. But society is no longer healthy, in fact it is dying, Nietzsche said that if something is falling, give it a push!

i'm gonna guess you're not much of a church guy.

So what if you want mashed bran covered in corn sugar? People also want abortions, gay marriages, factory farms, welfare, 'free healthcare'... What you want is potentially harmful for society at large. But with democracy, the demands of the people guide politics, and the ruling class ends up being a bunch of morons who professionally rob people for a living and pay candidates to promote the status quo.