• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is YOUR favorite AngelsWin.com Moment of 2013?

Chuck

This can be anything with regards to the website, such as a specific event (like the launch of our new forum/website) a favorite quote, post, thread discussion, to an actual event such as our Summer or Spring Fanfest or anything outside of the website, but with AngelsWin.com family/friends.

Since we launched our new community website here back in March, here's our top members and posts.

Most LIKED Post: http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/best-content/

Most POSTS & Liked Content: http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=list&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&filter=ALL

My favorite thing has been new folks to join our writing staff.  Glen, Nate, Jessica, Greg and Joe have all been doing a great job!  Can't wait to see what they, our old stable of writers and new writers we bring on board will come up with in 2014!

I think my favorite article was Glen & Nate's "Point/Counterpoint."  We need to do A LOT more of that next year!

My favorite moment was interviewing Tim Salmon on stage last spring and getting a chance to sit and eat dinner with Jerry Dipoto along side my long time good friend, Tim Mead.

Seeing how much we earned at our Summer Fanfest Softball, Golf and Raffle events, then Jerome matching our amount of over 3 grand. PRICELESS!

Ya the Point/Counterpoint jumps up my list, that was great.  I always give the AW site my vote for best though because of everyone who comes here from wherever and whenever makes it happen.  Another good year everyone and thanks to the folks who work hard providing content, organizing events and keeping it growing. 

I guess selfishly, my favorite moment was interviewing Dipoto.  That was pretty frickin' cool!

Ya that is pretty cool, where is my checkbox.  What you have done with the site through social media is the best though.  That and the fact if I ever get hungry I know where to find bacon and red wine. 

I can't name just one. I'd start by saying the softball tournament was awesome, again. Of course raising the $6k for the Miracle league was phenomenal. Reading all of DR's Shenanigins Posts. My brother becoming more active on the board is a pretty great thing for me. The Glen/Nate Counter Point thread was great. Also seeing the way out community stepped up and got two new computers for the Miracle League. This place is amazing and 2013 will be tough for us to beat. I know one way to do it........get back to the playoffs.

Salmon at Spring Fan fest and the camaraderie of Angelswin.com folks at Spring Fan Fest.

I also thought that Victor Rojas was great on the panel at Spring Fan Fest.

DiPoto's talk was interesting -- the fissure between him and Scioscia was evident.

all in all, good stuff.

Happy New Year to all Angelswin,com folks.

having said that, I think we're in for another long season, potentially........so if that's the case, let's at least have fun!!