• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig Arrested

Personally, I drive a bit fast, when every-thing's wide open I usually stick it at 78-79 in 70 mph zone and have never been pulled over for it.  Yeah yeah, I know I shouldn't, but I do.  But when I'm cruising 8-9 mph above the speed limit and I get passed by someone going 40 over the limit, do you know what thought pops into my head?  "What a freakin' jerk, I hope he gets pulled over". 

Hypocritical, maybe a little, but am I wrong for thinking it?  Puig's a freakin' clown. 

Personally, I drive a bit fast, when every-thing's wide open I usually stick it at 78-79 in 70 mph zone and have never been pulled over for it.  Yeah yeah, I know I shouldn't, but I do.  But when I'm cruising 8-9 mph above the speed limit and I get passed by someone going 40 over the limit, do you know what thought pops into my head?  "What a freakin' jerk, I hope he gets pulled over". 

Hypocritical, maybe a little, but am I wrong for thinking it?  Puig's a freakin' clown. 

There's nothing hypocritical about that. When there's not a lot of traffic most people on the So. Cal. fwys go between 75-80. There's a huge difference between that and 110 MPH. 

A few nights ago I made a point to drive at the speed limit exactly. The freeway was clear and every single car was zooming by me. I upped it to 75, every single car was passing me up. Of course no one was going 110.

He may turn into one of those stories where the super-talented phenom makes a mistake and it costs his entire career.  Slow down dummy.

That's the small part of the damage; the sadder part is the innocent person(s) he kills in his speed quest.