• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Good get for the Beavs. He’s a familiar name in the Pacific Northwest already. Knows how to recruit up there and probably has good relationships with high school coaches. 

Damn usc goes to Corvallis next season. Bad memories 

On 11/24/2017 at 10:16 PM, RallyMo said:

On 11/24/2017 at 11:19 PM, Lou said:

I think he left halfway through the first quarter tonight 

On 11/25/2017 at 1:15 AM, nando714 said:

Good get for the Beavs. He’s a familiar name in the Pacific Northwest already. Knows how to recruit up there and probably has good relationships with high school coaches. 

Damn usc goes to Corvallis next season. Bad memories 

Sooooooo, looks like he's not the guy for the Beavs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, nate said:

Just sucks because it is the best academic school in the UC system and so much money is going to be taken away from academics now.

Gives UCLA a shot at being #1.

Yeah, although I'm pretty sure that UCLA and Cal are pretty much on par with one another and probably have been for a quite a while now.

That's a lot of money. If the football program somehow manages become awesome and to make a bunch of money (and let's be realistic: it won't), I'd really hope that part of this deal is that funds generated above number X are directed back to the campus in general.

One can dream, right?

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Yeah, although I'm pretty sure that UCLA and Cal are pretty much on par with one another and probably have been for a quite a while now.

That's a lot of money. If the football program somehow manages become awesome and to make a bunch of money (and let's be realistic: it won't), I'd really hope that part of this deal is that funds generated above number X are directed back to the campus in general.

One can dream, right?

Yea, they are always almost identical in the rankings but Cal is a little higher.  The difference only really matters when quantified for rankings.

Maybe Larry Scott will get his head out of his ass and take more advantage of media rights and pump some money into the schools.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Yea, they are always almost identical in the rankings but Cal is a little higher.  The difference only really matters when quantified for rankings.

Maybe Larry Scott will get his head out of his ass and take more advantage of media rights and pump some money into the schools.

And get the PAC-12 Network on DirecTV.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...