• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 9/29/13 Angels @ Rangers

Exactly, why waste two players when the player you are putting in the game is a better hitter.  Mike is an imbecile 

Far be it for Mike to get in the way of another team winning. 

And as I write this, Mensa Mike is taking out Vargas who has pitched lights out against the next two batters in a man on third one out scenario. 

ANGELS PREDICTABLE:

So I am watching on MLB.TV (which was free all this weekend, BTW -- I have the audio subscription but the TV has been free all weekend) the final innings of the Cleveland - Minnesota game.

They post up on the screen the important IN PROGESS games and show Tampa Bay beating Toronto 7 to 6.........then they post the Angels game and show the score Texas 4, Angels 2 7th inning.

I have the Cleveland game on my computer and the FSW telecast on the Halos/Texas game on TV........I'm looking at this on the computer screen and the Angels game where it the 6th inning and Texas has just scored to go up 3 to 2 and still have two guys on base......so  figure.......ok, the TV telecast is a bit behind and this hitter gets a base hit to knock in the 4th Texas run.........NO. Guy gets out to end inning..........

about 15 minutes later its 7th inning, Texas 4, Angels 2.

I guess we're way too predictable.