• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 9/29/13 Angels @ Rangers

Wow, Ted Barrett got awfully aggressive with Aybar after that ball down the line, when Aybar was walking away.

Not cool for an ump to do, IMO.

Maybe its just me and that I watch the Angels more than any other team but I seem to notice a general disrespect by the umps towards our team more than any other that I've seen.

For example, the Yanks and Sox get away with murder from the umps.

Maybe its just me and that I watch the Angels more than any other team but I seem to notice a general disrespect by the umps towards our team more than any other that I've seen.

For example, the Yanks and Sox get away with murder from the umps.

Well, I see Ebar constantly chirping, and giving stupid looks to the umpires every time there is a close play that doesn't go his way.  So there might be a reason why the umps rarely give the Angels a break.

This is like the Ducks in hockey.  When they won the cup, Pronger was very aggressive, and the Ducks were known as complainers.  Well, it's 5 years later, and the Ducks get zero calls, because they have the reputation of complaining.  

It's a really alarming sign when a guy just can't make any sort of contact.

You'd think he'd change up his big swing, and go to a nice easy swing just to try to make some sort of contact.

Look for fastballs and just try to get the ball to hit the bat.

Trumbo's swing is off, and his head is off, he's all over the place.

It's really bad.