• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

Starts sunday night. will you be watching?

last season ended with a bang, literally. brody's truck is turned into a car bomb. he and carrie survive while the crowd is decimated. saul becomes the new head of cia and carrie helps brody escape, while both declare their love for each other.

so what happens next? previews look very intriguing.

Nice episode.

I like how Saul just threw Carrie under the bus in his congressional testimony.  She was already on the edge and it looks like she just might be going over it.

I already don't like Abraham's shady character.  I think he's the one who is releasing the documents to the press.

I'm not looking forward to the story with Brody's daughter.

So Saul threw Carrie under the bus in front of Congress. But earlier in the restaurant scene when she screamed at everybody, he said he would not do that. I think Saul's got a plan.

Gonna be interesting to see how Quinn reacts to accidentally killing the kid.

I'm happy Carrie's off her meds. The more manic she is, the more work she gets done. And the repercussions are always fun, as we saw last night. 

I don't like Saul, never have. I'm just not a fan of his character. Great character, just not a fan.

I like Quinn a lot, I think they have big plans for him this year.

Carrie is hot in the strangest way. I enjoyed it without Brodie last night. Hopefully when they so reintroduce him it'll be entertaining. Not a fan of his daughter or the storyline.

the 2nd episode was disappointing.

Hopefully things start to pick up.

I really don't see the point of seeing brody family so often. What do they add to the show?

I guess brody will be back soon though.

Edited by Poozy

Nice episode.

I like how Saul just threw Carrie under the bus in his congressional testimony.  She was already on the edge and it looks like she just might be going over it.

I already don't like Abraham's shady character.  I think he's the one who is releasing the documents to the press.

I'm not looking forward to the story with Brody's daughter.

Agreed. It really detracts from the shows strong points.

i don't like all the drama with the daughter, but i thought the scene where she took her mom into the bathroom and explained that she now wanted to live was well done. i'm hoping that'll put an end to all the teenage angst, but i'm sure it won't. i'd rather they focus on how tough it's been for them as a family to lose their husband/dad for 8 years, then he returns, and now he's a terrorist if they insist on this plotline.

carrie needs shock therapy. i'm really not enjoying her character very much so far, but once again i remain hopeful that she'll somehow be vindicated as the only one who saw it coming. her problem is that she let her personal feelings get in the way of national security, and she could/should be in big trouble for helping brody escape.

Quinn for the win.  Does Carrie need to be manic every season?  I get that she's bi-polar, but spending 2-3 episodes each season where she froths at the mouth is becoming tedious.  Agree re:  Brody family.  Brody son gets no love.  Daughter and mom have had their own story-lines, but all he gets to say is "mom, don't".

Brody coming back this week should breath some freshness into the show. I don't mind Carrie being crazy/going crazy storyline, I like that about her character. I also find it hot in a weird way. I can't stand Saul's character though. Hopefully the teenage daughter drama storyline will end. I do like the fact that she prayed though. If they want to focus on that as a conflict for her, I think it would play out well.

boy, what a different but solid episode last night. how did brody end up in venezuela? where is it he wants to go next, or does he just simply want to leave? how does the leader know carrie? why does the doc want him to take heroin? the chick that was taking care of him was pretty attractive.

carrie is such a hot mess. just when you think she's coming around, she has another set back of the crazy. what is the interest of the law firm in getting her out, and who's behind that?

this show makes me think. i like that.