• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

The last few episodes have been very good. 

Thanks for letting me crash on your couch. See you again next Sunday.

You're welcome, but please don't leave a ton of Cheetos on the couch next week. My wife was a bit annoyed and dog had a really rough night, if you know what I mean.

I agree about Abraham leaking info to the senator. Something about him makes me distrust him.

The stuff with Dana was tough Emotionally, but understandable.

When Carrie took Brody to see Dana I thought he was going to bolt. Sure interested to see how his mission goes in Iran.

Dana's scene with the notepad was worth sitting through all the crap she put us through earlier in the season. Though I didn't catch them actuall saying it, I am assuming that Brody is training with a SEAL team. I do like the SeAL team leader. Strong no nonsense dude that also follows orders. Senator Lockhart sure seems slimy doesn't he? Very Harry Reid-ish.

I really liked last night's episode.  It set up everything that is going to happen in the next two shows.

Almost everything that could go wrong, did.  It was sad how the Navy Seal got shot, but I can understand why it happened (potential to blow Brody's cover and to protect the Iranian deputy chief). 

Next two episodes should be great or at least I hope so.

yeah, very intense last night. a good reminder that there's often something that gets in the way of our best laid plans. final two episodes should be great. 

the iranian they turned reminded us last night that he's just a pig of a person. 

interesting to watch the senator through this op. last night was maybe the first time he wasn't a total tool. 

for you military folks, can you explain something - can a drone hover, like a helicopter?

i'm going to assume that brody survives through all of this, maybe even accomplishes his mission. it makes me wonder where they're going to take his character and what the show will focus on next year.

of course, that assumes he'll survive this particular mission. anyone out there think he won't survive? can the show go on without his character?

The show can go on without his character. I think what you will see is he will be successful with his mission and it will allow us to get the Iranian guy, however he will be killed in the mission. His name will then be cleared and his family can go on and live a normal life. He will be touted as a hero, and that blaming him for the bombing was a cover up for what they really had going on.

i'm going to assume that brody survives through all of this, maybe even accomplishes his mission. it makes me wonder where they're going to take his character and what the show will focus on next year.

of course, that assumes he'll survive this particular mission. anyone out there think he won't survive? can the show go on without his character?

I think it can. He's only been in three full episodes this season.

I think Brody is killed during the escape. His name will never be completely cleared. Once accused its hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube. I also don't see Carrie with a baby. Would not be surprised to see Brody and the baby killed in same incident. Next season Saul kills Carrie. She is too unstable to keep in the game.

I think Brody is killed during the escape. His name will never be completely cleared. Once accused its hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube. I also don't see Carrie with a baby. Would not be surprised to see Brody and the baby killed in same incident. Next season Saul kills Carrie. She is too unstable to keep in the game.

No way all this happens..

This isn't game of thrones!

One of the reasons I watch this show is because they do things that are unexpected or unconventional. I still remember being blown away at the end of the second episode when Brody began to pray. It is just accepted now but at the time it was shocking. There is no way the American public would accept that Brody didn't do the bombing. He will never find peace in the US. Maybe Carrie chooses motherhood over being a spook. Hmmmmm ok maybe