• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

Pregnancy tests target the hormone hCG.  When a woman is in early stages of pregnancy, her body produces elevated quantities of this hormone.  Otherwise, the levels are low.  Lithium usage doesn't seem to have much, if any, affect on hCG levels.  Carrie could be sick and she just hasn't let on yet.  She potentially could have a uterine tumor or a malfunctioning pituitary gland.  I guess.

I think Abraham's character may betray Saul to gain favor with the new CIA chief, but then again, that may be what the writers want us to believe.

The Iranian dude is one serious guy.  Getting even with his ex and Saul at the same time.  I believe someone from inside the agency must have phoned in the murder before they could clean up the scene.

I think the muslim chick working for the CIA is going to kill the Iranian dude, which will cause a big problem inside the CIA, during this transition time. 

possible. could cause big problems for saul as it's under his watch and it's his operation. 

on a side note, mandy patinkin has a rep that he's very hard to work with. i think he's been fired from nearly every tv show he's been on. i like his character on homeland and hope they keep him around for the entire run of the show. 

possible. could cause big problems for saul as it's under his watch and it's his operation. 

on a side note, mandy patinkin has a rep that he's very hard to work with. i think he's been fired from nearly every tv show he's been on. i like his character on homeland and hope they keep him around for the entire run of the show.

Mandy is a D-bag. I hope Quinn kills him.

Ummmmm don't read thread until you've seen latest episode. That's what I do anyway. I couldn't believe Saul resigned to pursue his dream of selling used cars.

Did you think Saul was gay? I did not see that one coming.

So is that really his wife, or just a beard?

Ummmmm don't read thread until you've seen latest episode. That's what I do anyway. I couldn't believe Saul resigned to pursue his dream of selling used cars.

He said the next episode. Some don't watch the previews as to not spoil what happens. 

guess we were way wrong on the chick with the scissors. 

i was surprised that the iranian, who was mysteriously allowed to drive himself to the airport with carrie, actually made it onto the plane. figured he was gonna bolt at any minute.

love that saul locked the senator in the conference room. imagine he'll probably pay dearly for that one.

so dana is gone, the iranian is gone, quinn is off the hook, and brody's still in south america. where do they go next?

all this nonsense with saul's wife? yeah, i'm ready for her to change her name and go live with dana brody on some kind of farm that raises puppies and llamas out in the middle of mississippi.

Edited by Tank

It's getting interesting again.  Thank Gawd Dana is out!  Hopefully, we won't have to suffer her acting 'skills' any longer.  

I was very impressed at the restraint Quinn used when they came into the house to see that scene.  Of course, if the CIA wasn't crushed (and Saul wasn't worried about leaks) they could've put a quick-response team on the house to make sure the Iranian went directly to his meet with Carrie (or confront him before he got inside the house).

I'm curious to see if Brody can get himself out of his mess, or if Saul and Carrie will rescue him.  They've gotta find him first, tho.  The Iranian sounded like he was saying Brody might have an idea who the CIA bomber is, even though he wasn't part of it.

Maybe Brodys' son will finally get his side-story.  Hopefully, he's a better actor than Dana...

Good episode.

I still think Abraham's character is going to double cross Saul somewhere down the road.  He's simply a shady character.

I feel someone in the agency is a double agent, but who?

It's time for Brody to make a re-appearance now that Saul knows that he was not responsible for the bombing.

Yeah, I want to know how Saul knew he was there.

Meanwhile, his whore wife has been bugged by her ex-lover. Who does he work for? What is he looking for? Can't imagine the oil' family desktop will yield much intel, but the microphone feature could catch some sensitive things. Of course, he doesn't really talk shop with his wife so I'm not sure it'll yield much.

Next week sure looks interesting.

when we first saw brody in venezuela, the lead guy there indicated that he knew carrie. i wonder if saul and carrie are both aware that brody is there. i'm really intrigued where this part goes.

first, they have to get brody off of heroin.