• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

Ok I have a question that involves Tehran more than the show. While watching the latest episode I noticed that while Carrie was in the hotel in Tehran everyone appeared to be speaking French. I did a search and found that French is not really spoken in Iran. Was that not French I heard? I know French is one of the official languages of several international entities. Maybe hoteliers use French? Anyone know if it was even French? Lol, it didn't sound like Farsi to me. Maybe I just don't have an ear for linguistics.

Ok I have a question that involves Tehran more than the show. While watching the latest episode I noticed that while Carrie was in the hotel in Tehran everyone appeared to be speaking French. I did a search and found that French is not really spoken in Iran. Was that not French I heard? I know French is one of the official languages of several international entities. Maybe hoteliers use French? Anyone know if it was even French? Lol, it didn't sound like Farsi to me. Maybe I just don't have an ear for linguistics.

It also sounded like french to me. I was really confused.

i hope saul is still on the show. i like his character and that whatever plans he puts together almost always seem to be the right ones. 

i'm glad carrie is giving up her baby, but i was puzzled how her family, who should know her so well by now, seemed to think she'd be a good mom and tried to talk her out of it. she's headed to istanbul, which is a huge problem, but worse is that she's going to be a single mom with mental problems. no way should they saddle her with a kid. it'll be like dexter having his wife's kids hanging around, and in carrie's case it will only bog down the story. 

i was half expecting carried to bring home brody's body. i like what she did on the wall of honor in the cia.

I think Saul will still be part of the show.  Either they bring him back to the agency or he helps out as an advisor to Carrie in her new duties in Istanbul.

Funny thing that I read in a Variety article where they suggested that Brody will be resurrected somehow in season 4.  IMO, big mistake to do that since it would be totally unbelievable and look like a joke.

I hated this episode. It was ugly and disturbing, not to mention painfully graphic. I had a tough time with it, admittedly because this show as a whole has been so well written, directed, acted, and photographed, that I became emotionally invested. At least they tied up all the loose ends, except the baby, which is not that compelling a storyline. But this episode, and what happened to Brody, was horrific. 

Absolutely emotionally invested. In the end Brody got what he deserved. He plotted against the US and a sitting Vice President. No way did he deserve a gold star on the wall at Langley. It is the highest honor for a spook. The sharpie star drawn by a bat shit crazy operative was fitting. The writing is so good in this show that you have to stand back and re look at what really happened. They made us care about a traitorous terrorist and a complete loon. I cannot wait to see where they go from here.