• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Chiefs Thread

Brandon

Yeah I think it had more to do with Hali and Houston going down before the half than SD's offense or QB.

The Chargers have (once again) had a patchwork offensive line for most of the season.  Despite that, Rivers has been very good, especially considering how bad he was the last two seasons.  He's also throwing to a bunch of Johnny Neverheardofya receivers.  Give their offense a little bit of credit.  

That said...yeah, I know.  Inconsistent.

I won't.

Allen is good, but once those guys went down we were picked apart down the middle. The league leaders in sacks gone left no pass rush and Rivers had all day after that. Guys that were cut from the GB practice squad can't come in and do what they can. Before the injuries it was three and outs and only a field goal. NFL.com has the article about what happened after Houston went down.

That said, there is no way some no name should be open in the final seconds.

yeah, bummer because coop is having a good year, but got torched and picked on all game. i didn't get overly excited when it was 21-7 and expected the manning comeback at some point, but that third quarter was rough. big plays, bad calls by the refs, punting nonstop, drops....nothing seemed to go right. the pass rush is still an issue since how well it started this year.

interesting how good the offense is recently. if we score that opening drive td at the two yard line we open up, essentially, with four straight td's with three being from the offense.

we came back and had a chance to tie it up. all you can ask for with how bad that third was.

I mainly remember two really bad pi calls.....sane shit I always gripe about.

the last one on shaun Smith was a big one, but the calls didn't really affect the game......Manning splitting our man d and us giving up big plays did.

I said earlier Denver is the better team, but we really shot ourselves in the foot when we could have won this one.

looking at the playoffs, as of now we'd get Indy on the road and then I think we'd play in Denver because, barring a sixth seed win, would be the lowest seed left and play the #1 seed.

what sucks for both teams is it would have played out like this for whoever didn't get the one seed. I don't think highly of any team in the afc outside the two in the west.