• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Chiefs Thread

Brandon

9-0 record will do that for you.

I think the only thing that might hurt the Chiefs is that Denver has struggled against high power offenses.  They have a pretty good run D but the secondary and pass rush isn't great.  Chiefs aren't an offensive juggernaut so Denver could possibly run away with it.  If it is a low scoring game, Chiefs win.  High scoring, I don't think so.

My guess: 20-17 KC.

I think KC has more than a chance considering how much success they've had getting to opposing QBs. With the way the O-line has been playing I'd be surprised to see Manning make it through the entire season. He's always been on the field aside from the year he missed due to the neck injury but he's 37 and won't last getting knocked around like he has been.

9-0 record will do that for you.

I think the only thing that might hurt the Chiefs is that Denver has struggled against high power offenses.  They have a pretty good run D but the secondary and pass rush isn't great.  Chiefs aren't an offensive juggernaut so Denver could possibly run away with it.  If it is a low scoring game, Chiefs win.  High scoring, I don't think so.

My guess: 20-17 KC.

not really. i remember 2003 when we were 9-0 and it was blip like this as well and not taken seriously. back then we just crushed on offense, but there was nobody in the afc west that was strong whereas now it's arguably the two best teams in the league this season. the hype is also the match up, not about the chiefs......small market and no pedigree of success, nor on the east coast for espn to slurp.

im curious to see how the chiefs offense does because of how the cowboys did against them in a shootout. also, the chiefs have had two weeks to prepare and that seems to be lost by a lot of people.

denver is rightfully favorites at home, but some of these talking heads are seriously sleeping on the chiefs....sounds like they haven't watched the games and just looked at the scores or teams beat.

I still don't get the schedule stuff. One ESPN columnist got it right. People aren't taking into account the Chiefs playing the teams with winning records at the time they play or accounting for chiefs wins versus said opponents....ex. Dallas is .500 but take away the chiefs win and they are above .500.

Still dumb anyway. You play who the NFL puts in front of you.

I still don't get the schedule stuff. One ESPN columnist got it right. People aren't taking into account the Chiefs playing the teams with winning records at the time they play or accounting for chiefs wins versus said opponents....ex. Dallas is .500 but take away the chiefs win and they are above .500.

Still dumb anyway. You play who the NFL puts in front of you.

I'm not taking anything away from them. The NFL has proven time and time again that it's not easy to win no matter who you play on Sunday. I just thought it was an interesting fact that they will play 2 teams with winning records. They've had a few things go their way this year. I still hope they crush Denver in KC

True, you can get a Rams win over the Colts or Jets over the Saints any Sunday.

It's actually unique because the exact opposite happened last year with the luck factor. I even likened it to our Angels season....random injuries, random bad play, things not going in favor, and even a unique murder suicide which thankfully the baseball team didn't have to endure.

I wish they would go into the playoffs a little more battle tested. We've seen that Alex Smith can do it late in the game (playoff game against the Saints) and the D will always be good. If they get home field advantage, that would be huge. Denver has some tough games coming so hopefully they lose a game or two

It is the luck of the draw this year. Chiefs play a last place schedule because they finished there last year. AFC West just got lucky this year because it was their turn to play the NFC East and AFC South. The Chiefs were a much better team than their record indicated last year. Look at how many pro bowlers they had.

I have a feeling the Chiefs will finish ahead of the Broncos by the end of the season. Broncos have a tough game next week in New England and I think the Chiefs will beat the Broncos at home.