• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia looking pretty silly again

nate

Good point.  I wasn't calling him dumb I was accusing him of trolling.  I suppose both are backhanded if you feel trolling is an insult.

You would be wrong, I honestly can't see the logic at all in what you think is going on with Angels managememt.  Seriously, what kind of pussy do you think Dipoto must be to have his employee do the opposite of what you told him to do and do nothing about it?

You would be wrong, I honestly can't see the logic at all in what you think is going on with Angels managememt.  Seriously, what kind of pussy do you think Dipoto must be to have his employee do the opposite of what you told him to do and do nothing about it?

I don't think he tells Scioscia anything about how to play the players on the field.  It has been said several times that Dipoto doesn't have any input on how the lineup is written, just the roster.

I also think that Scioscia has way more power in the org than Dipoto.

I don't think he tells Scioscia anything about how to play the players on the field.  It has been said several times that Dipoto doesn't have any input on how the lineup is written, just the roster.

So we go from pure speculation to, "Sciosica looking pretty silly again."

Said by whom?  I'm sure Sosh fills out the lineup card, nobody here is making an argument that he doesn't.  I'm just saying that the GM should, would and does have a say in that.  It would be ridiculous to think otherwise. 

Nate you are looking silly here. There really is no benifit for the Angels to put Calhoun out there for evaluation when they already know what he is capable of at this level. The daily lineup card is being used as a tryout, not ment to be the fantasy GM choices.

Evaluation?  Shouldn't they be trying to win?  Cowgill has no future with this club.  He is a dime a dozen.  Why are the evaluating him?

For the fans?  For morale?  Because they are a professional baseball team?

Because Calhoun is better than the scrubs he has been platooned with and he is a part of the Angels future.

No, because you're constantly searching for examples of how Scioscia looks silly.  And when there is no example, you make one up.

Is it really too much to ask from a manager to start lighting the fire in spring training instead of some time in late August? $550M in salary burned since 2010 and no playoffs. Scioscia wimps out when handling veteran players. Pujols, and Hamilton both should have been benched by Scioscia this season. This team needed a good Billy Martin type kick in the ass this season while Sosh had his good for nothing closed door meetings.

Is it really too much to ask from a manager to start lighting the fire in spring training instead of some time in late August? $550M in salary burned since 2010 and no playoffs. Scioscia wimps out when handling veteran players. Pujols, and Hamilton both should have been benched by Scioscia this season. This team needed a good Billy Martin type kick in the ass this season while Sosh had his good for nothing closed door meetings.

Bring back Terry Collins!!!!

lol

It is generally accepted in MLB that Scioscia would be hired instantly by another club because of his reputation.  I think Nate and Claude need to inform MLB that Scioscia is stupid, plays the wrong players, doesn't try to win and exercises poor judgement almost daily.

So because he will be hired instantly that means that he will be successful and is still a great manager.  Got it.