• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia looking pretty silly again

nate

I'm surprised by this. You're a stat guy, right? Scioscia is the guy with Cowgill, Shuck, and Aybar getting the bulk of the at bats at leadoff. We want these guys to get more at bats than Trout and Calhoun? The sacrifice bunting and reckless baserunning has reached ridiculous levels. I don't think he's a good manager anymore. Maybe middle of the pack at best.

Agree on the bunting and base running bits.

It is not that i disagree with you on your first point. However, I think batting order is largely overrated. Who gets PT is not.

I also think Scioscia has a lot of behind the scenes positives. Still think he is an average, perhaps slightly above average manager.

Lost in all this fan boy desire to have Calhoun play every day is you guys are screwing him out of Rookie of the Year consideration. Good job jerks, Cole is now just 3 at bats away from an award he will never be able to put on his mantle like Trout has. This is all your fault, Nate.

Ed, you are taking your home owner association role much too seriously.

Haha lol, Mud! Well, you know how it is....

Yeah, those things can be quite the pain. Actually, I wouldn't join the board of one of those if you paid me a fortune. Our association where I live is a real piece of work. A bunch of wannabe politicians thinking that they have their own little fiefdom to rule. I am on an executive board, but it is actually one that I enjoy and I find pleasant, and has nothing to do with housing or civics.

Edited by EDinTUSTIN