• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don’t Know What You've Got, Till It’s Gone

AngelsWin.com

Ha!  Nice picture edit.  Pan left.

In all honesty, this has been one of the biggest local news stories of the last 2 weeks.  Apparently it's an NFL rule that for the kickoff game, a giant poster of both teams must be displayed outside the stadium.  The locals are less than pleased.

Ha!  Nice picture edit.  Pan left.

In all honesty, this has been one of the biggest local news stories of the last 2 weeks.  Apparently it's an NFL rule that for the kickoff game, a giant poster of both teams must be displayed outside the stadium.  The locals are less than pleased.

Heard there are also Flacco banners around Downtown Denver.

It's having me re-assess how to handle the Scioscia situation.

I've had my doubts throughout this season.

But they are still playing hard for him, and he does seem to not stick with some slumping real bad players as long as he stuck with Steve Finley in 2005.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but its important to remember that these games are as important as a solo home run in the 9th inning down by 10 runs. They look impressive and are fun, but they have no level of importance to them.

There's a term that isn't used much today for a player who tends to pad their stats with those sorts of meaningless home runs: a hot dog. The Angels are hot-dogging it right now.

The point for me is: I'm not impressed, nor does it make me more hopeful for next year. I was already hopeful for next year, but the recent play doesn't impact that at all because the games are meaningless.

Pujols and Hamilton are going on that fishing trip as well.  Arte is going to take a net, Pujols and Hamilton will go swimming and Arte will keep landing them, over and over and over again.  Jerry is going to spend his time fishing for large sailfish, but he'll keep landing baby mackerel instead.  Don't worry, they won't get close to Asia, too many press people there.

Edited by tomsred