• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Miguel Cabrera can hit

m0nkey

You live a sheltered life my friend ... There are millions of Cabrera fans . Don't have to be a Tiger fan to appreciate Cabrera.

There are millions of Trout fans who don't like the Angels.

If not being a fan of drunken drivers and wife beaters is a sheltered life I don't wanna know the hell you live in.

He's having an incredible year and an even better year than his MVP/triple crown year, but I don't think he'll get the triple crown this year. Davis will hit more HR's. Cabrera is too far behind in the HR race to pass Davis in HR's.

He's only 4 behind, which is really close. I think he can catch him

He's only 4 behind, which is really close. I think he can catch him

Considering there's only a month left and the rate that Davis is hitting HR's, I don't see it happening. This month, Cabrera has hit 10 hr's (including today's hr) and Davis has 8 hr's this month, so even with M Cab's 10 hr's this month, he's only hit two more than Davis this month. Davis has hit at least 7 HR's every month. Over the last month, if Davis "only" hits 7 HR's, M. Cab. would have to hit at least 11 HR's over the last month, just to tie him.

Considering there's only a month left and the rate that Davis is hitting HR's, I don't see it happening. This month, Cabrera has hit 10 hr's (including today's hr) and Davis has 8 hr's this month, so even with M Cab's 10 hr's this month, he's only hit two more than Davis this month. Davis has hit at least 7 HR's every month. Over the last month, if Davis "only" hits 7 HR's, M. Cab. would have to hit at least 11 HR's over the last month, just to tie him.

3  HR's is not a big gap, anything can happen.

everyone's better than the guy they're standing next to. i can only imagine what people would say about us, if our lives were lived on the daily blotter.

the guy had an alcohol problem and issues commonly associated with it. he seems to have got his life back together, give the guy some room to grow.

..and no way is he the worst defender in the league, his move to third has gone better than anyone could have expected.

3 HR's is not a big gap, anything can happen.

Of course it's possible, but I still don't think he'll get the HR title. Considering Davis' HR total per month (at least 7 HR's per month and his most was a 12 HR month), M Cab is going to have to hit at least 10-15 HR's over the next month to get the HR title.

Edited by AngelsAndRamsFan

Of course it's possible, but I still don't think he'll get the HR title. Considering Davis' HR total per month (at least 7 HR's per month and his most was a 12 HR month), M Cab is going to have to hit at least 10-15 HR's over the next month to get the HR title.

At his current pace that almost seems like a sure thing.

Does Mcab still get the Triple Crown if he ties Davis in HR?