• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CP3 to Battle HGH Testing & Flopping Fines

SoWhat

Of course. I don't even hate the Clippers but when I see Clipper fans rag on the Lakers it's the funniest thing I have ever seen. You have arguably the most successful franchise in American sports history and arguably the least successful franchise in American sports history. The Lakers had one of the most beloved and respected owners and the Clippers have Donald Sterling, who is a racist penny pinching owned who is pretty well hated. This is what it was like growing up an Angel fan in the '70's.

We will never get to 16 championships and the Lakers have a great organization, but now is the time for the Clippers and I'm enjoying it. It seems to me Laker fans can't handle it and it gets old hearing most of them point to their banners. Honestly I'd rather have the Clippers win one in my lifetime than have them win 10 before I was around

We will never get to 16 championships and the Lakers have a great organization, but now is the time for the Clippers and I'm enjoying it. It seems to me Laker fans can't handle it and it gets old hearing most of them point to their banners. Honestly I'd rather have the Clippers win one in my lifetime than have them win 10 before I was around

A lot of Laker fans really don't care about the Clippers and in fact some wish the best for them myself included as there really isn't a rivalry there like the Dodgers/Angels had before the Angels won it in 2002.  Yes you take some crap on this board but some of it is warranted given the comments some of the Clipper fans make and it comes from both sides.  As to your last sentence that's pretty much irrelevant because you're trying to take a dig at Laker fans who have seen their team win multiple titles in their lifetime.  Good luck to the Clippers this year.

What Laker fans can't handle is Clipper fans sticking their chests out like they are finally as valid a franchise as the Lakers. What exactly have you accomplished again?

A lot of Laker fans really don't care about the Clippers and in fact some wish the best for them myself included as there really isn't a rivalry there like the Dodgers/Angels had before the Angels won it in 2002.  Yes you take some crap on this board but some of it is warranted given the comments some of the Clipper fans make and it comes from both sides.  As to your last sentence that's pretty much irrelevant because you're trying to take a dig at Laker fans who have seen their team win multiple titles in their lifetime.  Good luck to the Clippers this year.

I understand the Lakers have won recently and that wasn't exactly the point. And I know the terrible history of the Clippers. All I'm saying is that as bad as its been, I'm happy where we are now

What Laker fans can't handle is Clipper fans sticking their chests out like they are finally as valid a franchise as the Lakers. What exactly have you accomplished again?

Laker fans are the worst of any sport so if Laker fans can't take a little grief after dominating basketball for the past 100 years then that's pretty sad

Laker fans are the worst of any sport so if Laker fans can't take a little grief after dominating basketball for the past 100 years then that's pretty sad

You and I have discussed this previously. You don't like the stereotypical Laker fans. Unfortunately, you group all Laker fans no matter what in that category. I admit there are Laker fans that are stupid and act like idiots. But when most Clipper fans taste a small bit of success, they retaliate with the same reaction that idiot stereotypical Laker fans do. It's a vicious cycle.

You and I have discussed this previously. You don't like the stereotypical Laker fans. Unfortunately, you group all Laker fans no matter what in that category. I admit there are Laker fans that are stupid and act like idiots. But when most Clipper fans taste a small bit of success, they retaliate with the same reaction that idiot stereotypical Laker fans do. It's a vicious cycle.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

• 1 month later...

This thread does a good job reminding us all how completely insufferable Lakers fans are.

Please don't make broad generalizations about any large group of individuals, regardless of what their common link might be.  I'm a Laker fan, but that doesn't mean that my brain was pieced together on a production line.  Everybody is different.  I don't hate the Clippers, but I do find it kinda funny how so many of their fans materialized out of thin air once they started playing well.  But the same thing happened with Angel fans after they won the world series.  Did it not?  

Edited by saangels