• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another team meeting!

Can't be on a catcher, because Scioscia has that aspect of the game covered.
It is his area of expertise.

Scioscia is losing it, he has been delusional for quite a while, but he is losing all connection to reality now.

He needs to be sent somewhere quiet, to be with people who care about him.
For his own good.
It's OK Mike, come on now...lets get your stuff and get in the car...it's going to be OK...

I think they are having a team meeting so they can apologize to Trout all at once.

I'm just wondering what you would thinking if you are Trout. Young, bonafide superstar, with all signs pointing towards playing your prime years playing for a franchise with literally the worst farm system at the very least bottom 5 and arguably the most incompetent owner/GM/manager combo. Sad, sad thought.

I'm just wondering what you would thinking if you are Trout. Young, bonafide superstar, with all signs pointing towards playing your prime years playing for a franchise with literally the worst farm system at the very least bottom 5 and arguably the most incompetent owner/GM/manager combo. Sad, sad thought.

Id be very frustrated and disappointed. The guy is this eras Jeter. Hopefully they can fix this mess quickly.

Id be very frustrated and disappointed. The guy is this eras Jeter. Hopefully they can fix this mess quickly.

I have no doubt that firing Scioscia would send a direct message to Pujols and Hamilton in particular, and they would show up next season with fire and at least prepare for the season physically in the offseason. Those two healthy is at least a competitive team even with the bullpen and catchers being as awful as they are.

Can't be on a catcher, because Scioscia has that aspect of the game covered.

It is his area of expertise.

Scioscia is losing it, he has been delusional for quite a while, but he is losing all connection to reality now.

He needs to be sent somewhere quiet, to be with people who care about him.

For his own good.

It's OK Mike, come on now...lets get your stuff and get in the car...it's going to be OK...

John Nash would be a good mentor.

Trout will be a lot better than Jeter. His two near full seasons are already WAY better than anything Jeter ever did.

Trout won't be a national icon like Jeter until he signs with the Yankees at age 27 for $350 million.

I know collectively, we like to think everyone's against us, but Jeter was a big part of a World Series win or two.  It makes a difference.

Nobody gives a shit about any Met.

This is hilarious.  Sosh has had team meetings, he's worked with them on fundamentals, he's switched up the lineups, he's pretty much tried everything.

It doesn't matter what he does though, it's the wrong thing to you guys.  He's clearly not sitting on his ass collecting a paycheck like some of you say.  He's trying.

He may be gone at the end of the season (for better or worse) but don't act like he isn't trying.  It's a lie, it's petty and it's really damn stupid.

Scioscia should get an AYSO soccer trophy. He's trying.

Everybody knows that Ianetta blows. Even Scioscia. The bigger problem than Ianetta is that all of our pitchers (except Weaver) are totally disinterested in slowing down the running game. Why is that?

Maybe one of the reporters can ask Mr. "I know how good I am" about it. 

Everybody knows that Ianetta blows. Even Scioscia. The bigger problem than Ianetta is that all of our pitchers (except Weaver) are totally disinterested in slowing down the running game. Why is that?

AYSO trophy!

I'm pretty sure Sosh mentioned exactly that after the game.  Anyways, my initial post was trying to state that fans on here that claim Sosh doesn't care, or that he isn't trying are the exact same fans that complain about everything he actually does try to do.

IMO Arte should clean house after this debacle of a season.

I'm pretty sure Sosh mentioned exactly that after the game.  Anyways, my initial post was trying to state that fans on here that claim Sosh doesn't care, or that he isn't trying are the exact same fans that complain about everything he actually does try to do.

IMO Arte should clean house after this debacle of a season.

Everyone with the exception of Trout and Weaver should be on the table. Start at the top with the GM, the manager, the coaches, and then the roster.

Yeah, I know we're stuck with Pujols and Hamilton.