• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another team meeting!

Scioscia: "We need to tighten some things up. We need to work on things, do better on some things."

On Iannetta: "Chris is throwing the ball well, this is not on him."

Wait...did he actually say that? I can't tell if this is satire anymore. 

Team meeting.  What did they need to discuss...what to have as the after game buffet, Chinese or pizza?  When a team is out of it as this team clearly is, what is the point of a team meeting?  To discuss what utter disappointments they have been, or to just single out Hamilton (or Blanton or Pujols or almost everyone except Weaver and Trout).

If Trout and Weaver were to get injured tomorrow and be out for the rest of the year, I seriously wouldn't even watch this team. 

I dont watch this team now!

Haven't watched a whole game since early June.

Too many good games and good teams on tv, to watch this plane crash.

Catch a few low-lights on MLBN and follow the board.

You know something is wrong when Langston is starting to second guess some of Scioscia's moves.  He said Sosh could've set up a double play by walking a slow runner in Beltre and bringing in Maronde to face Pierzynski.  Obviously that wouldn't have prevented the 9th if they got out of the 8th, but he just seemed a little confused as to why he didn't go that route.

Yes he said those things. He sounded very tired, and pretty angry.

I don't have the most respect for some people in the sports journalism industry. Mainly the sensationalist writers and talking heads at ESPN that really don't know the finer points of each sport. But the media should absolutely tear Scioscia a new one tomorrow. Him saying that is basically spitting in the face of reporters and telling them that they are full blown retarded. So condescending. Why didn't a reporter just snap back at him saying "DID YOU NOT WATCH THE FING GAME!? Chris couldn't even throw the runner out on an FREAKIN PITCH OUT!"

The catchers are HORRIBLE defensively. There is no room whatsoever to defend them. I mean this is like when he was defending Mathis nonstop to delusionally justify not playing Napoli. If I'm a pitcher and Scioscia were grilling me daily about how I'm allowing runners with how incompetent the catchers are, I would sneak a hand grenade into the next start and throw it in the dugout in his direction. Not like his fat ass would outrun it.

Maybe the meeting was called so that Mike could inform the team that he was leaving.
Other than that, I can't think of any reason to get these guys together in the same room.
They haven't played like they were a team all season.

I don't see any evidence that they even like each other, or that any of the players like or respect the manager or coaching staff.

This is a dysfunctional family that needs an intervention before someone gets hurt.