• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How much does it cost

Interesting.  I never would have expected premium to be recommended for SUV's.  Then again, maybe I've been living under a rock.

Did you move to Wisconsin yet?  You might know this already, but in the midwest a lot of people have an extra vehicle for dealing with the snow.  Usually an old beater 4x4 that stays parked most of the time.  After a snowstorm, those who have newer vehicles (like you) typically go to a carwash that features vertical jets spraying up out of the ground.  This washes off any salts or de-icing chemicals sprayed on the roads and helps to prevent rust and corrosion damage to your car. 

Interesting.  I never would have expected premium to be recommended for SUV's.  Then again, maybe I've been living under a rock.

Did you move to Wisconsin yet?  You might know this already, but in the midwest a lot of people have an extra vehicle for dealing with the snow.  Usually an old beater 4x4 that stays parked most of the time.  After a snowstorm, those who have newer vehicles (like you) typically go to a carwash that features vertical jets spraying up out of the ground.  This washes off any salts or de-icing chemicals sprayed on the roads and helps to prevent rust and corrosion damage to your car. 

I didn't expect it when I bought the car either.

I do plan on getting a cheap 4x4 to deal with the snow but we also know about those car washes that clean off the salt and crap they put on the roads.  I couldn't believe the amount of rust we saw on cars out there.

Haven't moved yet, leave in two weeks.

Manufacturer recommended. I have put 87 in before but it definitely doesn't run as well and gets worse mileage.  The extra 5 bucks to fill the tank doesn't make or break it.

Same here. I did a Mile per Dollar comparison between Premium and Mid Grade and found that I get more miles per dollar spent by going with the higher grade gas. Not to mention that the car itself runs much more smooth.

I was putting 89 in my Cadillac, but it caused a lot of knocking. Switched back to 91 as recommended by GM and that took care of the issue. It costs me an extra ten cents per gallon, which isn't really a big deal.