• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

T.J. Simers' Future With L.A. Times Likely To Be Decided This Week

I enjoy Simers -- he's funny, he's not afraid to ask anyone anything, and he has a proven record of being right most of the time.

Seems his future is in quesiton.

"Members of the LA Times sports department have been gossiping among themselves about the sarcastic columnist's status all month. The speculation moved onto the web over the weekend with a post at sports blogger Larry Brown's site saying that Simers' bosses took exception to a video he participated in for Mandalay Sports Media. In the video, Simers officiates a free-throw competition between his daughter Kelzer and ex-Laker Dwight Howard,"

Couple of stories:

Larry Brown's site

LA Observed

I enjoy Simers -- he's funny, he's not afraid to ask anyone anything, and he has a proven record of being right most of the time.

Seems his future is in quesiton.

"Members of the LA Times sports department have been gossiping among themselves about the sarcastic columnist's status all month. The speculation moved onto the web over the weekend with a post at sports blogger Larry Brown's site saying that Simers' bosses took exception to a video he participated in for Mandalay Sports Media. In the video, Simers officiates a free-throw competition between his daughter Kelzer and ex-Laker Dwight Howard,"

Couple of stories:

Larry Brown's site

LA Observed

So the Lakers are pissed at Simers and the LA Times is sucking up.

he's a lightning rod in that people either love him or really, really hate him. i think he's a very good interviewer on tv, but in his column he's just looking to poke the bear with a short stick and see what happens. i stopped reading him years ago because his schtick was tiring and i just didn't need the aggravation.