• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Leverage: Trump Trumbo

They can put Conger at the DH and get a key piece or more for Trumbo or part of a package with Trumbo.  It might also give Conger the chance to prove himself with the glove somewhere, still.

They need another starting pitching with the Blanton investment souring and I've been saying all along that they need a catcher (aimed toward the Molina type) because that part has led to their demise since Benjie left. Conger and Ianetta have been killing them behind the plate and they need to position themselves better there. It's long overdue.

So, trump Trumbo and perhaps Garrett Richards toward it.    

They can put Conger at the DH and get a key piece or more for Trumbo or part of a package with Trumbo.  It might also give Conger the chance to prove himself with the glove somewhere, still.

They need another starting pitching with the Blanton investment souring and I've been saying all along that they need a catcher (aimed toward the Molina type) because that part has led to their demise since Benjie left. Conger and Ianetta have been killing them behind the plate and they need to position themselves better there. It's long overdue.

So, trump Trumbo and perhaps Garrett Richards toward it.    

Toward what?

"So, trump Trumbo and perhaps Garrett Richards toward it."

???

I must've mentioned Cliff Lee on another thread, I thought I posted it here: 

Trumbo and Richards for Lee and a C prospect Tommy Joseph.

Another, I wouldn't mind nabbing that Houston battery of Bud Norris and Jason Castro, if I could:

Trumbo, Richards, and ??? for Norris, Castro, and Pena (for the defensive protection at 1B and power off the bench)

Another, although Phil Hughes would be a gamble, a change of venue for that power of an arm to Anaheim would be ideal that I might take that chance.  Although Richards alone would probably do it, if I'm thinking trumping Trumbo with Richards they might fall too short with what they're up against right now.  But here goes:

Trumbo and Richards for Phil Hughes, C Austin Romine, and P prospect Jose Campos