• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/1/24 3:40pm Bally Sports SoCal): Angels @ Marlins: Silseth on the mound, Moniak, Thaiss starting

I wonder if there is or will be some internal resentment towards Rendon on the team ? With his non enthusiastic attitude, lack of production and bloated contract you wonder how he'll be handled if he doesn't snap out of his 'new normal' form. The longer it continues the more he may be the cause of dissension. 

Just now, Duren, Duren said:

I wonder if there is or will be some internal resentment towards Rendon on the team ? With his non enthusiastic attitude, lack of production and bloated contract you wonder how he'll be handled if he doesn't snap out of his 'new normal' form. The longer it continues the more he may be the cause of dissension. 

I can't wait till we move from "this guy doesn't want to play!" to "I don't want this guy to play!"

2 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

If he was on my team, I wouldn't talk to him unless I had to, and I'd stay as far away from him as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Ochocinco! said:

Angels pitchers HATE throwing first pitch strikes

Or they're not physically capable of throwing first pitch strikes. 

Edited by Slegnaac

2 minutes ago, Ochocinco! said:

Angels pitchers HATE throwing first pitch strikes

Was watching the DBacks game from yesturday...the starting pitcher threw first pitch strikes to like...17 of the 20 guys he faced. 

Prepare to be shocked: He won the game. 

The consensus has seemed to be that we should be excited about the present and future of Silseth.  I have almost felt guilty being not excited at all about him.  A 11th rounder getting to the bigs very quickly is absolutely a pretty cool story.

But I have never quite seen why THAT cool story means I am supposed to think he is going to be anything more than a back of the rotation starter.

Just now, full circle said:

I see Trout has done absolutely nothing to try and close the giant gaping hole in his swing.  He looks like washed up garbage.  

This one deserved the Strad troll emoji.

Just now, full circle said:

I see Trout has done absolutely nothing to try and close the giant gaping hole in his swing.  He looks like washed up garbage.  

Chill out. 

He'll come around. 

If there's anyone to have faith in, it's him.