• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/1/24 3:40pm Bally Sports SoCal): Angels @ Marlins: Silseth on the mound, Moniak, Thaiss starting

16 hours ago, stormngt said:

Adell

No he isnt. Its 4 games, if he outproduces his teammates, he will get to play. He hasnt earned a starting role at this point. 

7 hours ago, James said:

No he isnt. Its 4 games, if he outproduces his teammates, he will get to play. He hasnt earned a starting role at this point. 

You know as well as anyone its hard to get a rhythm on hitting playing once a week.

If Sano or Hicks makes this a playoff team then its a smart move.  However, they don't move the needle on our playoff standing.  Show we should give consistent playing time to people who can help us in the future.

41 minutes ago, stormngt said:

You know as well as anyone its hard to get a rhythm on hitting playing once a week.

If Sano or Hicks makes this a playoff team then its a smart move.  However, they don't move the needle on our playoff standing.  Show we should give consistent playing time to people who can help us in the future.

And again, those guys could help this team get to the playoffs or they could play well enough to be traded at the deadline.  I have no idea if they will, but it is way to early to bitch about such things.  

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

And again, those guys could help this team get to the playoffs or they could play well enough to be traded at the deadline.  I have no idea if they will, but it is way to early to bitch about such things.  

That is your view.   I do not believe that is the view of the front office bevause they could have easily signed another quality pitcher for help get into the playoffs.   They decided to stay put which is fine.  But they should be playing Adell and Moniak.

7 hours ago, stormngt said:

That is your view.   I do not believe that is the view of the front office bevause they could have easily signed another quality pitcher for help get into the playoffs.   They decided to stay put which is fine.  But they should be playing Adell and Moniak.

Yes it’s my view, but the fact that those guys are starting tells you it’s the teams view as well. It’s simply not your view. 

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Yes it’s my view, but the fact that those guys are starting tells you it’s the teams view as well. It’s simply not your view. 

So try to compete when its clear we are incapable to.  And destroy opportunities to see who can help us in the future.

BTW the teams activities in off season contradict your view.

• Blarg locked this topic
2 hours ago, stormngt said:

So try to compete when its clear we are incapable to.  And destroy opportunities to see who can help us in the future.

BTW the teams activities in off season contradict your view.

Destroy?  Haha.  That is cute.  We are 6 games in.  Adell has been playing well despite having been “destroyed” by lack of playing time.  Sometimes, the reason a player plays well in limited time has to do with the team putting them in positions to succeed with favorable match ups.