• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/1/24 3:40pm Bally Sports SoCal): Angels @ Marlins: Silseth on the mound, Moniak, Thaiss starting

7 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Trout has gone yard!!!

I'm listening on the radio now.  Terry Smith said, "And that one is Trout-ta here!"  Does anyone know if that's his regular call on Trout HRs?  It's cringe-worthy. 

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

I'm listening on the radio now.  Terry Smith said, "And that one is Trout-ta here!"  Does anyone know if that's his regular call on Trout HRs?  It's cringe-worthy. 

Yes, it is.

Trout = G-O-O-D

Angels = S-U-C-K

also idk what it is but I can’t stand watching Thaiss catch, all his mannerisms and movement and constantly standing up. Idk if it’s just me but Jesus it’s annoying 

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

That was his counter part color guy. Forgot his name but believe it was brain cancer. 

Rory Markas and it was a heart attack