• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Merry Christmas AngelsWin Community

Chuck

Merry Christmas to all, AW gang.  Thanks @Chuckfor having a place we can all come together to read, vent, and learn.

Tonight, after 34 years of hosting Christmas, I am officially passing the torch to my son who is hosting his first Christmas gathering.  I honestly am so used to doing all the last minute hustling, I’m seriously bored right now.  

It’s a great boredom, though.  Enjoy yourself and your families today.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Early this morning the text chain started from family members that have grandkids. I'm okay without the 6am wake up call to start the day opening gifts. Merry Christmas everyone, except for that one guy. 

Are you really complaining about spending time with your grandkids on Christmas? Enjoy it while they're younger.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Last night was same Christmas Eve tradition of Tamales and Pasole.  My wife’s family is Italian but there were two generations that lived in New Mexico so the family traditional food is more Tamales than pasta.

I put two tamales into a bowl and then cover it with the pasole.  The tamales soak in all the juice and flavor of the pasole broth.  It’s just delicious. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

Pretty low key and relaxing up here in B.C. Hopefully the rain storm         (' atmospheric river')  expected tonight doesn't hit when we drive to and from a family dinner a half hour away. 

Hopefully the new year brings more positivity for the franchise.