• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will you still root for shohei?

warped

the smell of sour grapes is so strong.

i don't blame shohei, i blame arte and his stupid ass decisions that crippled this team. dude just wants to win, plain and simple - how do you blame him for doing so? yeah, going to the dodgers stings but look at what a well run organization it is and the shitshow that we are right now.

45 minutes ago, 3pitchwalk said:

blah blah blah. fuck the doyers and fuck ohtani for choosing the doyers. they can both choke on a bag of dicks.

its cool that some of you weirdos are ok with still slobbing all over ohtani but stop acting like thats the normal position to have.

The minister of "normal".

5 hours ago, 3pitchwalk said:

blah blah blah. fuck the doyers and fuck ohtani for choosing the doyers. they can both choke on a bag of dicks.

its cool that some of you weirdos are ok with still slobbing all over ohtani but stop acting like thats the normal position to have.

Haha. Ok. And let’s pretend your opinion of choke on a bag of dicks is the normal opinion. 

3 minutes ago, 3pitchwalk said:

wanting the doyers to choke on a bag of dicks is a pretty normal opinion to have for like 80% of the country so i dont really have to pretend there.

Ok but you also said that about Shohei, which is fucking lame.  

I did watch the documentary about Ohtani on Disney + thought it was good . Couldn’t help but notice everyone but Ohtani kept saying Ohtani wants to win a World Series. I’d be curious if Ohtani has actually said these words himself, and not just others who think they know what’s best for Ohtani. 

I'm still on the fence with him. I'm not mad that he left, I'm mad at Arte for being the retard that he is by refusing to trade him if he wasn't going to make a play for him.

However, I'm also mad that he went to the Dodgers of all teams. -_-

I hope he still produces but nothing amazing like he did with the Angels. Maybe just hit 30 HRs and get 85 RBIs or whatever and get 5 wins (when he can pitch). And I hope his teammates just absolutely suck and disappoint him.

In an ideal world.. the Halos being better off without him would be a nice "punch" to his gut. But we all know how the world really works and it's shit. The Dodger are winning 7 out of the next 10 World Series.

Of course I’ll root for Ohtani…

Only a mindless troll would root against the greatest baseball player of all time…

I look forward to rooting for the Dodgers who have three of the most endearing players in all of baseball (Ohtani, Freeman, Betts)…

But my money is on the field for a WS title…. !