• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

2 hours ago, Lazorko Saves said:

Ah, so there's another unsigned Boras client showcasing his stuff for teams right now....

66bee-17100811803000-1920.jpg?w=840

what's B4S? never heard of it.

6 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

Actually the mariners are starting to deal with injuries to their pitching staff wouldn’t shock if they finally said f it and grabbed Snell but I hope it’s us. Having snell going into next years FA carousel would speak volumes in convincing guys to play here 

I said this since they dealt Robbie Ray... Local kid coming home..

I hope Silseth is in rotation to start the season. I think he has earned the opportunity. If they sign Snell he would not be ready till after mid-April. Maybe a trade of Sandoval or try and unload Anderson could happen. Many decisions coming for final 8 in BP before season starts. 

13 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

I hope Silseth is in rotation to start the season. I think he has earned the opportunity. If they sign Snell he would not be ready till after mid-April. Maybe a trade of Sandoval or try and unload Anderson could happen. Many decisions coming for final 8 in BP before season starts. 

Snell (and Boras) are creating a problem for whoever is left in the bidding.  If you sign him to a deal with an opt out after one year, it's starting to look like you won't get a full 6 months for the one year you get guaranteed.  5 months? 5 1/2 months? Dunno....but if you're the Angels, who aren't, on paper at least, a playoff caliber team, do you want less than a full year of Snell with the loss of a draft pick?  You would think Perry wants a multi-year deal with no opt outs.