• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Managerial Search Thread

BTH

34 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

If preventing injuries is part of the equation then the Angels should take a page from the Giants playbook and interview Chiquita Banana for the job.  Could help with young players from Latin America too.

I'd drop a That's Racist on this post but... 

Not sure this effects the Angels much.

Early reporting suggests SD would stay internal and hire Mike Shildt or Ryan Flaherty as a replacement.

Guess it would eliminate Bill Haselman as a possible manager in SF, and eliminate one job from the market.

The Cardinals are obviously pursuing Yadier to be a Coach but they already have a manager so Yadier doesn't have an opening.  Make him an offer he can't refuse. Carpe Diem!

I like Buck but he didn't stand up to Eppler regarding Dan Vogelbach.  He just gave up doesn't have the fire in the belly any more sort of like another Joe Maddon probably.

7 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

I would have to think so if Ersty wants the Job

So, hypothetically, where do they turn if he didn’t?

I was trying to think of any candidates that Arte may like, but idk. Maybe one of Scioscia’s former coaches?