• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sure thing, princess. Half of your posts read a little like deranged ranting.

OK sounds good.  I am not exactly surprised that all you see is what you imagine is there emotionally.  That’s kind of a staple of the liberal mindset.  It’s kind of what that mindset needs.

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

OK sounds good.  I am not exactly surprised that all you see is what you imagine is there emotionally.  That’s kind of a staple of the liberal mindset.  It’s kind of what that mindset needs.

Case in point. You drop "liberals" more than Kotchman talks about transgender folks.

22 minutes ago, mmc said:

Lol what a bunch of faggots.  Nice preview for the propaganda that's going to be prevalent all year though

Do you hate Green Day because they pull tail and you…. Well, you know.

43 minutes ago, mmc said:

Lol what a bunch of faggots.  Nice preview for the propaganda that's going to be prevalent all year though

I love that you thought you were being edgy and cool with that insult when it's actually the lyrics right before. 

"Well, maybe I'm the faggot, America"

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I love that you thought you were being edgy and cool with that insult when it's actually the lyrics right before. 

"Well, maybe I'm the faggot, America"

Or alternatively I just think they’re fags

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Do young Hispanic voters turn out?

The article is about young AND hispanic voters. This is two key demographics. I'm going to bet many voters will sit this one out.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

The article is about young AND hispanic voters. This is two key demographics. I'm going to bet many voters will sit this one out.

Young voters are pissed about Biden bending over for the Zionists, but they're not switching to Trump.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Young voters are pissed about Biden bending over for the Zionists, but they're not switching to Trump.

I agree and that's why I think they will sit this one out. It is possible they don't like Biden because he's old, appears to have dementia and can't put together coherent sentences. 

23 hours ago, mmc said:

I bet you got pissed when you found out Rage Against the Machine wasn't on your "team".