• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

37 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

received_249761628150638.jpeg

When we went to Washington DC in 2019, there were a bunch of middle school boys in MAGA hats. My only conclusion is that MAGA/Trump is a meme for teenage boys.

@cals might know more since he seems to spend a lot of time observing teenagers for some reason.

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s gonna be very funny when all these guys like Haley and DeSantis who Trump believes have betrayed him have to kiss the ring.  lol 

You think DeSantis does that? I'm not saying he won't, but he can lick his wounds, bide his time as governor of a red state and try again in 4 years. Vivek and Haley seem more likely to me to lose their dignity hoping for being transportation secretary or some other useless ego-feeding political appointment.

21 minutes ago, Skram said:

You think DeSantis does that? I'm not saying he won't, but he can lick his wounds, bide his time as governor of a red state and try again in 4 years. Vivek and Haley seem more likely to me to lose their dignity hoping for being transportation secretary or some other useless ego-feeding political appointment.

I mean never say never -  but today - it looks like he’s not a viable guy at the national level.  

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean never say never -  but today - it looks like he’s not a viable guy at the national level.  

Yeah, I really thought he was going to be a viable alternative,conservative policy's without the toxic narcissism, and a veteran to boot. His lackluster campaign and the side-show fight with Disney really knocked him down a peg. 

4 minutes ago, Skram said:

Yeah, I really thought he was going to be a viable alternative,conservative policy's without the toxic narcissism, and a veteran to boot. His lackluster campaign and the side-show fight with Disney really knocked him down a peg. 

I don't think that had anything to do with it. What conservative voter said "I'm not sure about that DeSantis because he went after the company we all can't stand"?

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Disney owns ABC so DeSantis went full retard and stacked a major news media conglomerate against himself. Drawing a line in the Disney property sand was just stupid on his part. 

LOL. The news media is already against every conservative candidate in the country.

Nobody under 60 watches legacy news media anyway.

22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I don't think that had anything to do with it. What conservative voter said "I'm not sure about that DeSantis because he went after the company we all can't stand"?

It made him look like a nancy boy.