• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Here’s another one hot off the digital press.

Now Anthony Fauci's former boss Francis Collins concedes Covid lab leak was NOT a conspiracy - despite spearheading attacks against scientists who touted theory

Anthony Fauci's former boss admitted to Congressthat the Covid lab leak theory was credible - despite previously calling it a 'very destructive conspiracy'.

Dr Francis Collins, former head of the National Institutes of Health, testified in a closed-door session with the House coronavirus subcommittee on Friday about his role during America's pandemic response.

Dr Collins was involved in suppressing the theory that Covid likely escaped from a Chinese biolab, a theory which implicated the sprawling agency he headed up. It was previously revealed that the NIH oversaw grants funding risky 'gain of function' research to make viruses more transmissible and/or deadly. 

In a significant U-turn, House Republicans who led the hearing revealed that Dr Collins, 73, told them that the lab leak hypothesis was not a conspiracy theory.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12965021/Now-Anthony-Faucis-former-boss-Francis-Collins-concedes-Covid-lab-leak-NOT-conspiracy-despite-spearheading-attacks-against-scientists-touted-theory.html

Who cares at this point? It's time to move on.

A “conspiracy theory” isn’t necessarily a thing that isn’t true.  

personally, I don’t know anything about the Covid shit.  I find it implausible that there was some fauci associated Chinese conspiracy to unleash the Covid but it’s not something i will pretend to know about.  

On a side note.  Vaccines are important tools to help people not get sick.  It’s deeply strange to me that they have become so politicized.  Everything about our country is fucking stupid tho - so why not make that retarded as well I guess.  

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Which conspiracy theories do I subscribe to, sir?

If you are like many progressives and think men can have a baby then that is a good one. I suspect you don't though. This was in response to your "who cares at this point"? statement but still accusing Larry of being a conspiracy theorist. That seems like a little bit of caring on your part.

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

A “conspiracy theory” isn’t necessarily a thing that isn’t true.  

personally, I don’t know anything about the Covid shit.  I find it implausible that there was some fauci associated Chinese conspiracy to unleash the Covid but it’s not something i will pretend to know about.  

On a side note.  Vaccines are important tools to help people not get sick.  It’s deeply strange to me that they have become so politicized.  Everything about our country is fucking stupid tho - so why not make that retarded as well I guess.  

Agreed

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you are like many progressives and think men can have a baby then that is a good one. I suspect you don't though. This was in response to your "who cares at this point"? statement but still accusing Larry of being a conspiracy theorist. That seems like a little bit of caring on your part.

Nobody thinks a biological male can have a baby sir. This is made up. A handful of  probably drugged up zoomers saying defiant contrarian things on instagram or TikTok does not constitute “many” imo.  What people talk about is gender identities.  Which is to say a woman, that associates herself as a male can have a baby.  That is true. It’s a semantics debate.  A different topic.  I personally don’t care about this and have no interest in debating it.  But that’s generally what’s being talked about when you see this stuff. 

see look, now I’m trouble for misgendering or whatever.  

Believing that Covid19 was from a bat sold in a wet market when a lab built for gain of function bio research was just blocks away, is as plausible as believing the Dresden fires that incinerated 3/4 of the city in WWII was caused, not by the Allied bombers above dropping incendiary munitions, but a  kitchen fire in the downtown that spread. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Believing that Covid19 was from a bat sold in a wet market when a lab built for gain of function bio research was just blocks away, is as plausible as believing the Dresden fires that incinerated 3/4 of the city in WWII was caused, not by the Allied bombers above dropping incendiary munitions, but a  kitchen fire in the downtown that spread. 

The bat thing was pretty fucking funny tbh.