• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

30 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Don't forget Roseanne.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

With Nugent, Baio and Rosanne, that would be one hell of a sitcom cast.

We got The Kid too. Bawitabaa bitches!

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Excuse me. 

Todd in the Shadows named this the fifth worst song of the year.

Oliver Anthony was shocked that rightoids adopted the song and weaponized it. Lmao

43 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Todd in the Shadows named this the fifth worst song of the year.

Oliver Anthony was shocked that rightoids adopted the song and weaponized it. Lmao

Who the hell is Todd in the Shadows? Should I value his opinion? I bet there are people that think the Barbie movie is entertaining too. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

The libs definitely have better musicians on their side.

That’s rather subjective but there are many that stay out of politics so it’s kind of hard to say. I do like Nugent’s old stuff but it’s a hard pass for me with the likes of Kid Rock and a lot of modern country music. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who the hell is Todd in the Shadows? Should I value his opinion? I bet there are people that think the Barbie movie is entertaining too. 

He's some music influencer who annually releases his top 10 and worst 10 songs of the year. I'd rank the value of his opinion somewhere between Breaking 911 and Jesus Christ.

Just now, Jason said:

That’s rather subjective but there are many that stay out of politics so it’s kind of hard to say. I do like Nugent’s old stuff but it’s a hard pass for me with the likes of Kid Rock and a lot of modern country music. 

You're really not making a good case for rightoid musicians.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You're really not making a good case for rightoid musicians.

There’s only a small handful that are out spoken in regards to their conservative beliefs. The entertainment industry does not value diversity of thought when it comes to politics so many are not going to share those opinions. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

There’s only a small handful that are out spoken in regards to their conservative beliefs. The entertainment industry does not value diversity of thought when it comes to politics so many are not going to share those opinions. 

I believe we have come full circle.

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Conservatives just aren't creative. That's why they stick to country music. 

56 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Clint Eastwood makes one good movie for every three shitty movies.

Remember the one where he used the actual military dudes to play themselves?

I love the old spaghetti westerns

Why do boomers like this guy so much?  After every debate my dad comes up to me and tells me he wiped the floor with everybody.  An effective governor no doubt but not even close to having what it takes to be president

Thought you guys should know this important news.

Chris Christie drops out of 2024 race

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) is ending his 2024 bid for the White House just days before the Iowa caucus, he announced Wednesday.

“It’s clear to me tonight that there isn’t a path for me to win the nomination,” Christie told the audience at a town hall in Windham, N.H.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4290124-chris-christie-drops-out-of-2024-race/

On 1/3/2024 at 11:26 AM, mmc said:

Why do boomers like this guy so much?  After every debate my dad comes up to me and tells me he wiped the floor with everybody.  An effective governor no doubt but not even close to having what it takes to be president

Kind of creepy but you answered you own question on why people like him. He has been an effective governor. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Thought you guys should know this important news.

Chris Christie drops out of 2024 race

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) is ending his 2024 bid for the White House just days before the Iowa caucus, he announced Wednesday.

“It’s clear to me tonight that there isn’t a path for me to win the nomination,” Christie told the audience at a town hall in Windham, N.H.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4290124-chris-christie-drops-out-of-2024-race/

Very sad