• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

2 hours ago, mmc said:

By far his worst attribute, Vivek has him beat on this issue (who I also like, but he's just inferior to Trump in most regards).  Though Ron and Nikki are much worse on that

The Dems are total Pick Me girls for Israel. The Republicans spread their ass cheeks for Israel on a daily basis, and they have so for half a century.

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

There were multiple connections with the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

Biden is colluding with Ukraine, indisputably one of the most corrupt governments on earth over the last 20 years.  Anybody still holding on to the Trump/Russian collusions narrative is dumb as a box of rocks.  All you have left in your commitment to the narrative is basically somebody spoke to somebody, so that has to qualify as collusion, right?

But do as much mental gymnastics as is necessary to pretend Biden is pure in his relationship with Ukraine.

Edited by Dtwncbad

48 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Biden is colluding with Ukraine, indisputably one of the most corrupt governments on earth over the last 20 years.  Anybody still holding on to the Trump/Russian collusions narrative is dumb as a box of rocks.  All you have left in your commitment to the narrative is basically somebody spoke to somebody, so that has to qualify as collusion, right?

But do as much mental gymnastics as is necessary to pretend Biden is pure in his relationship with Ukraine.

Sir please refrain from the personal attacks. The mods here run a tight ship and ask that you attempt to have a respectful political conversation. Thank you in advance. 

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Facts and opinions are not personal attacks.  If you don’t like what I write, manage your feelings better.

Stating I am "as dumb as a box of rocks" is a personal attack. We can continue with this conversation once you start respecting the rules of this board the mods have clearly defined.

Good day, sir.

25 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Stating I am "as dumb as a box of rocks" is a personal attack. We can continue with this conversation once you start respecting the rules of this board the mods have clearly defined.

Good day, sir.

No, you took it personally.  If someone said “anyone voting for Trump is dumb” that is not a PERSONAL attack.  That’s a general opinion.  You are just taking it personally and that’s not for me to fix.

Edited by Dtwncbad

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

No, you took it personally.  If someone said “anyone voting for Trump is dumb” that is not a PERSONAL attack.  That’s a general opinion.  You are just taking it personally and that’s not for me to fix.

I said good day!

36 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You're obviously getting a little triggered. Maybe take a break from the computer or smartphone and focus on an activity that is more enjoyable for you.

27 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I am 100% calm. Being direct and straight to the point doesn’t make you “triggered.”

The holiday season can be stressful. Hopefully you can take some time this New Year's weekend and reflect on how you choose to interact with people, and make an effort to avoid sudden outbursts of rage.

Apology accepted.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

The holiday season can be stressful. Hopefully you can take some time this New Year's weekend and reflect on how you choose to interact with people, and make an effort to avoid sudden outbursts of rage.

Apology accepted.

Sounds like he’s having problems at home.  Poor fella.