• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This would be considered "going really bad"

I mean it’s simply not something that will happen.  But let’s say hypothetically, if he was removed and she became president.  Before the election.  I think that would just about seal it up for the dems.  The liberals would go crazy turning out.  The whole impeach thing is a huge loser for the republicans.  They shouldn’t be doing things that will activate the libtards.  

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dems have an insurance policy in case the Republicans want to impeach him. 

Image result for kamala harris

it's pretty much as strong as the other insurance policy.  

107194203-1676384123427-gettyimages-1246

The impeachments were a way to say we are doing something.  When in reality, they know it's going to go no where, and neither side wants the VP to be in the big chair.  

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The republicans probably will impeach Biden, but it’s going to go about as well for them as it did for the Democrats.  Which is really badly.  I think the effect would gas up suburban liberals in a similar way that overturning Roe did.  Anyway.  It’ll be very funny regardless.  

And the difference is, like 80% of Dem voters wouldn't give a shit if Biden got impeached.

11 hours ago, Jason said:

If?

trump has to wander through such a complicated legal labyrinth that he may not be able to run. 

12 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Hate to tell you this.  But your vote doesn't matter.  

in california, this continues to be truth. i'll vote on propositions and local things, but there's just no point in voting for president for me in this state.

18 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

If they ever need to find and idiot they just need to spot you. 

Milwaukee had 24k first time black voters primarily by mail. This was enough to swing the entire state. Blacks in Detroit, Milwaukee, Philly, and Atlanta went 98% for Biden when the nationwide average was 87. 65% of all blacks voted by mail. The same blacks who weren’t afraid to riot during covid yet were obviously scared shitless to stand in line to vote. From rioting. election fraud to Trump prosecutions the dem party has masterfully used racial idolatry to form a black kkk as a primary political force of terror. 

Trump is now hiding in a bunker just like he accused Biden of doing.

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/09/trump-biden-2024-presidential-campaign

Trump has opted for more private meetings at his golf club at Bedminster and posting face-to-camera web videos.

Trump is doing significantly fewer public events than his 2024 challengers -- and the opponent he is likely to face in the fall.

Instead of public events, Trump posted 55 videos on Instagram on topics including his indictments, "COVID tyrants," ISIS, his poll numbers, Rupert Murdoch, his former Attorney General Bill Barr, and one about important figures in American history.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Vivek is only 37 or something. He's learned to con people at a very young age.

If you mean coning people by letting them donate to a political campaign, then I agree. Anyone who gives money to a politician's campaign has been conned.