• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/19/23 Game 2 6pm): Rays @ Angels: Sandoval on the mound, Adams in CF

Just now, greginpsca said:

Not sure they get this game in before the storm. Looking like rain here in Palm Springs area within the hour, heading their way. They better score early and a lot, and hope to get in 5 innings.

I’m in Rancho mirage and haven’t seen a drop yet. They are saying not until this evening like 11pm

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

I’m in Rancho mirage and haven’t seen a drop yet. They are saying not until this evening like 11pm

They have been pushing it back all day. First it was suppose to start at 3.00 then 5:00. Looks like once the sun goes down, it will start.

I'm going to a Cleveland game on Sept. 7th. Hopefully by then any damage will be repaired and the schedule not changed. And it's still the  jersey giveaway night with the Ducks promotion. 

I was at a rained out game a few years ago and it was pretty torrential. Ankle deep in the concession area.  But they replayed the 2002 hilites on the big screen before calling the game.