• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/9/23) Giants @ Angels: Ohtani on the mound

5 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

He's been here 6 years, all of them the prime years of Trout and likely himself, too, plus Rendon, and his legacy thus far is "potentially the greatest player ever and the team is such a joke that they can't even make the playoffs". Maybe to actually have a better legacy, he needs to go somewhere else. 

Wow....what traitor post.   Posing as an all in Angel fan then urging the halos beat player to leave. 

If we wanted to be subjected to takes like this, we'd be on the espn boards.  

Just lost any shred of credibility left.  (Not with me cuz I smoked you out earlier).  But some funugees may have thought you were knowledgeable. 

31 minutes ago, TroutField said:

It has nothing to do with that… 

if the angels wrap up the 2 games he blew this week they are still within spitting distance of the final wild card. 7 games back rather than 5 after tonight.

5 seems doable, 7 not so much.  

It has everything to do with that. So if he had two blown games earlier this year instead of this week where are we at in the standings? 

16 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Wow....what traitor post.   Posing as an all in Angel fan then urging the halos beat player to leave. 

If we wanted to be subjected to takes like this, we'd be on the espn boards.  

Just lost any shred of credibility left.  (Not with me cuz I smoked you out earlier).  But some funugees may have thought you were knowledgeable. 

Sorry, Phil. In the future, I'll try to only post things that will meet with your approval.