• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Ideas

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, katie said:

I have a Julian on my team at work and he’s not black. My neighbor’s kid is named Julian and he’s not black. 
Im beginning to wonder if there’s even one black Julian. 

Well you’re racist then for not hanging out with more black people.  All I know are black Julians, but then again, I’m multicultural.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

Will be travelling to the over there in April just wondering when and how to purchase tickets to these games next season 

April 18th in San Fran: Giants v Dbacks
April 21st in San Diego: Padres v Jays
April 23rd OR 24th in Anaheim: Angels v Orioles
April 26th in Anaheim: Anglels v Twins

We have bought nba tickets from stub hub already and was just after some advice 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Richo said:

Hi guys

Will be travelling to the over there in April just wondering when and how to purchase tickets to these games next season 

April 18th in San Fran: Giants v Dbacks
April 21st in San Diego: Padres v Jays
April 23rd OR 24th in Anaheim: Angels v Orioles
April 26th in Anaheim: Anglels v Twins

We have bought nba tickets from stub hub already and was just after some advice 

Thanks 

stub hub and seat geek are your best bets.

you can also buy tickets directly from the mlb website and the angels website.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 2:36 PM, Stradling said:

Hey Guys, I am looking to take a vacation in late October and I am looking for suggestions.  What I am looking for is somewhere warm, AZ, Hawaii (although I was just there a couple weeks back) and I am looking for a room/resort or even a AirBNB with a private pool.  My only concern is I want to be at a place where I can get home with in 12 or so hours, because we have a grandson that is due a couple weeks after that and we want to be able to get home in case she delivers early.  Let me know your thoughts.  

Where did you end up booking?   There are some great places in Tucson or even further south in Tubac that are retreat-like.