• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are we all a little disgusted tonight?

• REDneck changed the title to Are we all a little disgusted tonight?
1 minute ago, Angels 1961 said:

If your going to bunt bring in a player who is better at it. Philips or Rengifo, why did Philips not pinch run for Rendon?

Drury can't bunt?

Serious question?..that would be a legit reason for Nevin not to sac in that situation.

If he can't bunt and move the runners, then he better be the reigning MVP and you let him hit.

He is not. So if he can't sac then you are right...get someone in there that can.

It was a  sacrifice move the runners situation if there was ever one.

You better be a really elite hitter if you're not capable of laying down a bunt...Drury is not one of those!

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Maybe if Shohei hadn't blown his arm out and couldn't pitch for nearly two years that could have happened. 

Maybe if he hadn’t been babied those 3 months by Catorce he wouldn’t have hurt his arm.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I mean you can pretend he wasn’t great but his record says your wrong. 

I don’t have to pretend anything.  The way he left here and the way exactly zero teams wanted him afterward tells me he wasn’t “great.”  A great manager wouldn’t have a hard time finding another job after expressing that he wanted one. 

2 minutes ago, full circle said:

I don’t have to pretend anything.  The way he left here and the way exactly zero teams wanted him afterward tells me he wasn’t “great.”  A great manager wouldn’t have a hard time finding another job after expressing that he wanted one. 

You are assuming he was willing to manage anywhere. 

I think it'd be interesting or even entertaining to see Scioscia try to work with Minasian and staff.

Sosh would've taken a dump and wiped with their bullpen algorithm and then would've hit Urshela cleanup, never started Thaiss in a single game at catcher, all while flipping the bird toward Minasian's box suite.