• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Trevor Bauer?

19 minutes ago, floplag said:

Its not going to happen, no matter who thinks it should.. Perry talks about makeup and clubhouse too much to even consider it, which many will agree with.
I just want this team to win something more than the miss congeniality pageant.

Brett Phillips is exhibit #1. Signed primarily for his clubhouse persona. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

Its not going to happen, no matter who thinks it should.. Perry talks about makeup and clubhouse too much to even consider it, which many will agree with.
I just want this team to win something more than the miss congeniality pageant.

I agree. Our team was so much better when we had guys with big egos like Albert and Josh Hamilton.

• 1 month later...

I think it's bigger than his well publicized kink, our cancel culture and whether or not he crossed the line. He did IMO.

He's a really bad teammate and probably not a good guy. He has no former teammates advocating for him - again, maybe the politics and our cancel culture play a role here but he's strange dude. Probably on the spectrum. And he doesn't give a damn what the public thinks of him. No remorse.

So teams don't want to deal with his shit.

Maybe a team will say screw it and sign him but they will probably regret it.

The fact he hasn't pitched in 20 months, the equivalent of back to back Tommy John surgeries, is not helping his cause.

All things considered, I would not be surprised if he is done.

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I have it on good authority that as soon as the Dodgers cut him loose, teams will be scrambling to be the first to offer him a deal.

I find it funny this catty post was made by the board pansy and “liked” by his favorite snuggle buddy.