• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Winter Meeting Predictions

Fullmer17

On 12/5/2022 at 2:13 PM, totdprods said:

Angels are gonna sign Swanson and trade Rengifo for an arm, sign a solid reliever - I’m sticking with Estevez. They’ll be busy. I think they leave with a SS and an arm regardless. 

Orioles surprise and sign Correa. Judge does go to Giants I think but feels like Freeman again, except maybe the opposite outcome and the Yanks do outbid and retain him despite him really wanting to go to SF. Dodgers get Taillon.

Rangers make a couple small signings like Bundy, Syndergaard or Heaney or Fullmer/Jansen/Knebel that wind up working out well.

Off to a good start with these 

On 12/4/2022 at 10:18 AM, Trendon said:

One of Bogaerts/Turner signs with the Phillies and the other signs with the Padres.

Nailed it.

Judge re-signs with the Yankees.

Nailed it.

The Giants pivot to Correa after losing out on Judge.

Giants didn't immediately pivot to Correa, but they did lost out on Judge.

A couple mid-tier SP’s (Bassitt, Eovaldi, Taillon) sign, but none of the big ones (Rodón or Verlander) sign.

A couple mid-tier SP's did sign (Walker and Taillon) but I was wrong on the latter point, since Verlander signed.

There’s a run on relievers.

Yep. Estévez, Strahm, and Jansen were among those that signed, off the top of my head.

3 minutes ago, Trendon said:

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Giants didn't immediately pivot to Correa, but they did lost out on Judge.

A couple mid-tier SP's did sign (Walker and Taillon) but I was wrong on the latter point, since Verlander signed.

Yep. Estévez, Strahm, and Jansen were among those that signed, off the top of my head.

Best Baby Lich GIFs | Gfycat